• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Yeah a little" she said

Venus nods and let's him rest.

"Oh I see." She said. "So why are you here"
"Still didn't stop us from fighting her." He said with a shrug. "Maybe I'm just used to the guy ock who's hard to look at."

He fell back asleep.

"With my girlfriend." He said.

"Still didn't stop us from fighting her." He said with a shrug. "Maybe I'm just used to the guy ock who's hard to look at."

He fell back asleep.

"With my girlfriend." He said.
"Yeah guess so." Maddy1 said. Red had found them and sent a fireball at them.

"Oh ok." She nods. "Hey can I see your sword?"

His Spider-Sense tingled he grabbed Maddy and pulled them both out of the way.

"No." He said.
"nice save." Maddy said. Red smiled making a fireball in her hand. "Let's try this again."

"Aww come on it's so cool." She took off a glove and acted as she was stretching and quickly touched his arm.

"nice save." Maddy said. Red smiled making a fireball in her hand. "Let's try this again."

"Aww come on it's so cool." She took off a glove and acted as she was stretching and quickly touched his arm.
Peter looked at her. "Kid you really don't want this fight."

He grabbed her forearm which was covered by her shirt and squeezed painfully. "I said no." He pushed her back.

Peter looked at her. "Kid you really don't want this fight."

He grabbed her forearm which was covered by her shirt and squeezed painfully. "I said no." He pushed her back.
"We'll see" Red said and summoned a demon. Maddy1 looked at her. "Ok she's some kind of wizard."

"Ow" she said and stumbled back.

Red smirked and used her magic to make a copy of herself. The two copies made fireballs and threw it at him. Maddy1 went after the demon.

"Yeah I'm walking." She said.
He dodged and quickly beat the two copies within seconds of eachother.

He sheathed his sword. "Why did you try to touch my arm?"

He dodged and quickly beat the two copies within seconds of eachother.

He sheathed his sword. "Why did you try to touch my arm?"
"Hmm you are pretty fast" she said as her copies got beaten.

"Because I wanted to try to get the sword. I have a dangerous touch." She put her glove back on.

"Quit calling me kid" red said making a bunch of fireballs and just started throwing them at him

"Yeah so? " she said looking at him.
"Why you look like one?" He said dodging each fireball.

"So. I know a place where you can be around some like minded folks." He said.

"Im not a kid" she shouted. A vine popped out of the ground and grabbed his foot.

"And where wuld that be?" Maddy asked
His Spider-Sense went off and webbed her toward him and caught her in her own vine.

"Follow me." He said walking toward the forest. "Stop." Devon said. He had recovered and found her. Again.

His Spider-Sense went off and webbed her toward him and caught her in her own vine.

"Follow me." He said walking toward the forest. "Stop." Devon said. He had recovered and found her. Again.
"Stupid spider sense" she said making the vine let her go

"Can you just leave me alone" Maddy said seeing Devon.

"Ow" she said and went to punch him

Maddy didn't do anything to stop him.
He blocked and threw her against a wall. "You can't beat me kid." He said.

Devon was hit in the shoulder. "Ow! Oh you are one piece of work. Some knock of a hero." He created his own Link. This one wore red.

He blocked and threw her against a wall. "You can't beat me kid." He said.

Devon was hit in the shoulder. "Ow! Oh you are one piece of work. Some knock of a hero." He created his own Link. This one wore red.
"Just shut up!" She shouted as she got frustrated. She summoned more demons and they went towards him.

"Hmm.." Maddy said watching. She glanced at the forest, thinking about just walking in there without dark link.

"Just shut up!" She shouted as she got frustrated. She summoned more demons and they went towards him.

"Hmm.." Maddy said watching. She glanced at the forest, thinking about just walking in there without dark link.
(Well she may end up letting Devon die then) He looked at the demons. "Demons huh. He pulled something out from his suit. Or rather it materoalozed from his nanite suit. "Man Tony's digital storage for the win." He threw a grenade filled with holy water.

"What does it matter to your what she does?" Dark Link asked as he fired again. "Someone has to care about her enough to be there to help her." Devon said. "Call me crazy for it But I care about her."

(Well she may end up letting Devon die then) He looked at the demons. "Demons huh. He pulled something out from his suit. Or rather it materoalozed from his nanite suit. "Man Tony's digital storage for the win." He threw a grenade filled with holy water.

"What does it matter to your what she does?" Dark Link asked as he fired again. "Someone has to care about her enough to be there to help her." Devon said. "Call me crazy for it But I care about her."
The demons scream and run away. Red frowned. "This isn't working."

"I don't need help Devon. You barely know me. I don't get how you care about me. " she looked at Dark Link. "Let's just go. Leave him."

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back