• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
The demons scream and run away. Red frowned. "This isn't working."

"I don't need help Devon. You barely know me. I don't get how you care about me. " she looked at Dark Link. "Let's just go. Leave him."
"Of course it's not. You think I haven't fought demons before?" Peter asked.

Dark Link wasn't listening. He slashed the false Link going after Devon. "You self righteous... Pretentious..." Devon had to make his own sword to block dark links vertical slice.

"Of course it's not. You think I haven't fought demons before?" Peter asked.

Dark Link wasn't listening. He slashed the false Link going after Devon. "You self righteous... Pretentious..." Devon had to make his own sword to block dark links vertical slice.
"I was hoping no." She said and sent an ice blast at him.

"Look just stop bother of you" she said walking closer to the fight.

"I was hoping no." She said and sent an ice blast at him.

"Look just stop bother of you" she said walking closer to the fight.
He ducked out of the way and wrapped her feet in webs.

Dark Link wasn't listening. "I'm not a fake!" He yelled as he attacked Devon. "No... *Huff* you just inferior to the real Link-" "SHUT UP!" Dark Link went at him again and again and again. "You "heroes" think your so much better than us! You always want the glory of stopping of us. Wanting to beloved!" He yelled. "That's not true! I care about people more than I care about beating you! Now get out of the way so I can talk to my urk-.... Friend?" Devon was stabbed through the stomach.

He ducked out of the way and wrapped her feet in webs.

Dark Link wasn't listening. "I'm not a fake!" He yelled as he attacked Devon. "No... *Huff* you just inferior to the real Link-" "SHUT UP!" Dark Link went at him again and again and again. "You "heroes" think your so much better than us! You always want the glory of stopping of us. Wanting to beloved!" He yelled. "That's not true! I care about people more than I care about beating you! Now get out of the way so I can talk to my urk-.... Friend?" Devon was stabbed through the stomach.
"Ah" she said and fell over when her feet got webbed up. She looked over at Maddy1 still fighting a demon. Sludge if he is like the other Peter we met he cares about his friend. Go bond to the girl and try to take him down.

"Was that really necessary? "Maddy said taking out her phone. Devon saved her life. She owed him one. She wasn't going to let him die.

"Ah" she said and fell over when her feet got webbed up. She looked over at Maddy1 still fighting a demon. Sludge if he is like the other Peter we met he cares about his friend. Go bond to the girl and try to take him down.

"Was that really necessary? "Maddy said taking out her phone. Devon saved her life. She owed him one. She wasn't going to let him die.
Sludge could be unbondef for a limited time he's have to be sneaky but quick. He hopped off of her and made his way to Maddy immediately feeling weaker by the minute until he reacher shoe and jumped onto her foot.

"Yes." He said walking off. He took her phone. "Leave him."

Sludge could be unbondef for a limited time he's have to be sneaky but quick. He hopped off of her and made his way to Maddy immediately feeling weaker by the minute until he reacher shoe and jumped onto her foot.

"Yes." He said walking off. He took her phone. "Leave him."
"Huh get off."Maddy1 said and shook her foot.

"He saved my life. I owe him one. At least let me call a hero to help." She said.

"Huh get off."Maddy1 said and shook her foot.

"He saved my life. I owe him one. At least let me call a hero to help." She said.
Peter fired a small machine from his webshooters that let out a loud noise. That did absolutely nothing.

Dark Link looked at her. "Nevermind. You're too soft."

Peter fired a small machine from his webshooters that let out a loud noise. That did absolutely nothing.

Dark Link looked at her. "Nevermind. You're too soft."
Red smiled. "That's not going to work." Maddy1 kept trying to take sludge off as he bonded to her. "Get off"

"I'm not too soft. He just saved my life so I owe him one" she said. "Now give me back my phone or else "

Red smiled. "That's not going to work." Maddy1 kept trying to take sludge off as he bonded to her. "Get off"

"I'm not too soft. He just saved my life so I owe him one" she said. "Now give me back my phone or else "
"Remember Maddy. It's a battle of will." Peter said. "Even if it bonds it doesn't have full control unless you let it."

He crushed it. "Let. Him. Die."

"Remember Maddy. It's a battle of will." Peter said. "Even if it bonds it doesn't have full control unless you let it."

He crushed it. "Let. Him. Die."
"Yeah I'm not letting that happen." Maddy1 smirked. She looked at red. "Sorry wizard but you and your pet have no clue who you're messing with."

Maddy punched him in the face. "I don't like being told what to do"

"Yeah I'm not letting that happen." Maddy1 smirked. She looked at red. "Sorry wizard but you and your pet have no clue who you're messing with."

Maddy punched him in the face. "I don't like being told what to do"
Sludge finished bonding but compared to Spider-Venom's symbiotes he was very easy to control. "All you did was make my friend stronger until we figure out how to get your symbiote off." Peter said.

Devon coughed up blood. Dark Link just stepped back. "You aren't right for our outfit. I'm leaving." He said.

Sludge finished bonding but compared to Spider-Venom's symbiotes he was very easy to control. "All you did was make my friend stronger until we figure out how to get your symbiote off." Peter said.

Devon coughed up blood. Dark Link just stepped back. "You aren't right for our outfit. I'm leaving." He said.
"Wow its like I'm the one in control this time." Maddy1 smiled. Red frowned. "What come on!" She made a lightning orb and threw it at them. Maddy dodges it and runs over and punches her.

Maddy sighed and went over to Devon. "Can't you just use your magic to heal"

"Wow its like I'm the one in control this time." Maddy1 smiled. Red frowned. "What come on!" She made a lightning orb and threw it at them. Maddy dodges it and runs over and punches her.

Maddy sighed and went over to Devon. "Can't you just use your magic to heal"
Son contact sludge rebonded with red. We should leave.

"I've... Used a lot... Of manna in the last... 10 hours."

Peter leaned back. "I wonder which me she met? Must be a less experienced version considering her confidence that she would win.' he said

"Pocket...."
"Who knows. " Maddy1 shrugged . Red reappeared next to dark link.

She reached into his pocket. She took out his phone. "Hey I need a door. We are right outside the forest." A door appeared and opened. She helped Devon up. "Come on. "

"Who knows. " Maddy1 shrugged . Red reappeared next to dark link.

She reached into his pocket. She took out his phone. "Hey I need a door. We are right outside the forest." A door appeared and opened. She helped Devon up. "Come on. "
Be also looked angry.

He was still bleeding.

Be also looked angry.

He was still bleeding.
"You OK? Someone sure pissed you off" red said.

They were back at the hero league. Janus was there, he wore a sweatshirt and jeans and had no scars. He looked at them concerned. "Hey we need a healer." He helped Maddy sit Devon on a chair as another hero came over

"You OK? Someone sure pissed you off" red said.

They were back at the hero league. Janus was there, he wore a sweatshirt and jeans and had no scars. He looked at them concerned. "Hey we need a healer." He helped Maddy sit Devon on a chair as another hero came over
"Yeah some girl named Maddy. Has the look of a villain but she's too soft on that Devon kid who sealed your magic." He said.

"This kid seems to have a knack for almost dying." The healer said.

"Yeah some girl named Maddy. Has the look of a villain but she's too soft on that Devon kid who sealed your magic." He said.

"This kid seems to have a knack for almost dying." The healer said.
"Hmm I see" she said.

"Yeah he does." She gave Devon back his phone and started walking away. Janus looked at her. "Where you going." Maddy walked through the door back into the forest. "Out!"

"Hmm I see" she said.

"Yeah he does." She gave Devon back his phone and started walking away. Janus looked at her. "Where you going." Maddy walked through the door back into the forest. "Out!"
"She's soft. But she somehow thinks that she's worthy to join our little community of supervillains." He said.

"She's soft. But she somehow thinks that she's worthy to join our little community of supervillains." He said.
"Maybe we should try to test her if she's so keen on becoming a villain." Red said.

Maddy entered the forest,not knowing the way but figured she would have to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back