• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Their pizza arrived
Maddy 1grabbed a slice. "Yum"

The cop caught up to her and grabbed the sleeve of her jacket. "It's you again. Kid this got to be the fifth time I found you tagging a building." Maddy rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah let me go or else." He shook his head. "No , you're coming down to the station. I'm calling your parents"

Maddy 1grabbed a slice. "Yum"

The cop caught up to her and grabbed the sleeve of her jacket. "It's you again. Kid this got to be the fifth time I found you tagging a building." Maddy rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah let me go or else." He shook his head. "No , you're coming down to the station. I'm calling your parents"
Peter took a bite and then his Spider-Sense went off. He suddenly looked alert. She'd known him long enough to know that look.

"Trouble? " She set her slice down.

"Yeah not happening. " Maddy shook off her glove. She touched the officer's hand.
"Bug trouble." He said. "I gotta use the bathroom." He walked off to the men's room to become Spider-Man.

"Hey! Stop!" Devon yelled seeing them.

"Bug trouble." He said. "I gotta use the bathroom." He walked off to the men's room to become Spider-Man.

"Hey! Stop!" Devon yelled seeing them.
"Okay." Maddy1 took another bite of pizza before leaving money on the table. "Meet you outside."

"This guy again.." Maddy said letting go of the cops hand and took off running. The cop was starting to feel the effects and started coughing.

"Okay." Maddy1 took another bite of pizza before leaving money on the table. "Meet you outside."

"This guy again.." Maddy said letting go of the cops hand and took off running. The cop was starting to feel the effects and started coughing.
(One more thing. This Peter. Much more experienced) Peter1 ran out and saw what set off his Spider-Sense. It was Red. "Um... Who are you?" He asked.

Devon sighed as he healed the cop with emerald magic.

(One more thing. This Peter. Much more experienced) Peter1 ran out and saw what set off his Spider-Sense. It was Red. "Um... Who are you?" He asked.

Devon sighed as he healed the cop with emerald magic.
"Oh I'm no one..hmm another Spider-Man.." Red said

"Ugh that guy" Maddy sighed as she climbed up a fire escape. "I can't do anything lately. Try to partner up with a villain, get turned into a monster. Some guy in a Halloween costume blew something in my face and I saw bugs. Can't do my graffiti without cops and other guys showing up."

"Oh I'm no one..hmm another Spider-Man.." Red said

"Ugh that guy" Maddy sighed as she climbed up a fire escape. "I can't do anything lately. Try to partner up with a villain, get turned into a monster. Some guy in a Halloween costume blew something in my face and I saw bugs. Can't do my graffiti without cops and other guys showing up."
"Another Spider-Man. Oh so we've met? No we haven't met. But you've met me obviously."

Devon gave chase.

"Another Spider-Man. Oh so we've met? No we haven't met. But you've met me obviously."

Devon gave chase.
"Yeah I've met a few versions of you." She said. "So have a few of my friends."

She saw him chasing after her and jumped to another fire escape on a building across from the one she was on.

"And you set off my Spider-Sense..."

He kept following
"Oh I did. I wonder why" she said acting as if she didn't know what he was talking about.

"Just leave me alone!" Maddy shouted. She got to the roof of the building. She took off her gloves, stuffing them in her pocket.

"Oh I did. I wonder why" she said acting as if she didn't know what he was talking about.

"Just leave me alone!" Maddy shouted. She got to the roof of the building. She took off her gloves, stuffing them in her pocket.
"Right." He said. "Well Spider-Sense doesn't lie. So neither of us is leaving until you explain why I should be wary."

He kept running after her. "No!"

"Right." He said. "Well Spider-Sense doesn't lie. So neither of us is leaving until you explain why I should be wary."

He kept running after her. "No!"
Red crossed her arms. "Oh really" Sludge you wanna have some fun with this one?

She stood on roof. " I said leave me alone"

Red crossed her arms. "Oh really" Sludge you wanna have some fun with this one?

She stood on roof. " I said leave me alone"
Sludge jumped off her going for Peter. He had none many times before an it always worked. Always. But this time sludge found himself wrapped in a web cacoon. "A symbiote. One that set off my spider-sense or are you still a threat?

Devon looked at her. "No. You need a friend!"

Sludge jumped off her going for Peter. He had none many times before an it always worked. Always. But this time sludge found himself wrapped in a web cacoon. "A symbiote. One that set off my spider-sense or are you still a threat?

Devon looked at her. "No. You need a friend!"

She ran over and picked up the cocoon, remebering she couldn't do magic. "Hmm you have alot more skill than the others".Sorry sludge.. didn't think he would be that fast. Maddy1 came over, she was in her hero gear, with the wolf embalm on her chest. "Everything ok Webs?"

"I don't need anybody. Just leave me alone before I throw you off the roof." She said turning away from him.

Last edited:
She used her magic and a gust of wind picked up the web cocoon and brought it to her. "Hmm you have alot more skill than the others". She made a small flame to burn the cocoon so sludge could get out. Maddy1 came over, she was in her hero gear, with the wolf embalm on her chest. "Everything ok Webs?"

"I don't need anybody. Just leave me alone before I throw you off the roof." She said turning away from him.
(wait.. I forgot she can't do magic. I'm gonna fix it)

She ran over and picked up the cocoon, remebering she couldn't do magic. "Hmm you have alot more skill than the others".Sorry sludge.. didn't think he would be that fast. Maddy1 came over, she was in her hero gear, with the wolf embalm on her chest. "Everything ok Webs?"

This girl has a symbiote on her. A mean one by the looks of it." (Maybe blackmoroh can make something of the demon symbiote pair)

"The throw me off the roof." He said.

This girl has a symbiote on her. A mean one by the looks of it." (Maybe blackmoroh can make something of the demon symbiote pair)

"The throw me off the roof." He said.
(I'm all for it) "is it controlling her?" Maddy1 asked. Red was trying to get sludge out of the cocoon pulling at the webs

"Ugh you really don't give up." She said and ran towards the ledge of the roof, getting ready to jump to the next building.

(I'm all for it) "is it controlling her?" Maddy1 asked. Red was trying to get sludge out of the cocoon pulling at the webs

"Ugh you really don't give up." She said and ran towards the ledge of the roof, getting ready to jump to the next building.
"No. She seems to like it." He said. Sludge squeezed through the openings and rebonded to her. Rejin was watching. Perhapse he could strike another deal with her.

He ran after her.

"No. She seems to like it." He said. Sludge squeezed through the openings and rebonded to her. Rejin was watching. Perhapse he could strike another deal with her.

He ran after her.
"guess they are partners" maddy1 said. (Wasn't dark link with red last time we saw them.) Red smiled. "Of course we're partners."

She jumped off the roof and kept going from roof top to roof top trying to lose him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back