• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Then we should go to those places first?" Peter asked.

He looked at Greta. "Maybe I'll take you up on that." He said.
"Probably. We could place some protection runes to try to protect those places." She said. One of the group spoke up. "But would those work against this force that Vader can control "

Greta nods and walks off to serve her customers. "Your drink is on the housr Dt. "After awhile people were finishing up and leaving.

"Probably. We could place some protection runes to try to protect those places." She said. One of the group spoke up. "But would those work against this force that Vader can control "

Greta nods and walks off to serve her customers. "Your drink is on the housr Dt. "After awhile people were finishing up and leaving.
"Leave the runes to Zan-Kyri. He's spent months researching the sith. He may have some insight." Peter said.

"Uh thans." He said as he stood up. "If your serious about being able to get your ha D's on rare goods. My ship's weapons are need of repair."

"Leave the runes to Zan-Kyri. He's spent months researching the sith. He may have some insight." Peter said.

"Uh thans." He said as he stood up. "If your serious about being able to get your ha D's on rare goods. My ship's weapons are need of repair."
sage nods. "Good idea"

"yeah I'm serious. I've made a few contacts. I can get a lot of things" she said.

sage nods. "Good idea"

"yeah I'm serious. I've made a few contacts. I can get a lot of things" she said.
"In the mean time I can contact Rin he'll send clones to help us." Peter said. "No he won't" The Doctor said. "DT is the cammanding general. The Jedi have decided that they aren't a military anymore."

DT nodded. "Well if you could get me some new weapons for the ship I'd appreciate it."

"In the mean time I can contact Rin he'll send clones to help us." Peter said. "No he won't" The Doctor said. "DT is the cammanding general. The Jedi have decided that they aren't a military anymore."

DT nodded. "Well if you could get me some new weapons for the ship I'd appreciate it."
"Oh well maybe that is for the best. Didn't Rin and Prym wanted to become a different kind of jedi. " sage said.

"I can see what I can do." Greta said. The customers were almost all gone. She started gathering up empty plates and glasses. "Just so you know DT, you're kind of cute."

"Oh well maybe that is for the best. Didn't Rin and Prym wanted to become a different kind of jedi. " sage said.

"I can see what I can do." Greta said. The customers were almost all gone. She started gathering up empty plates and glasses. "Just so you know DT, you're kind of cute."
"They will help to fight Vader directly. But only the sith."! The Doctor said.

DT looked at her. "Right...." He said a little confused as he put his helmet back on.

Peter sighed as he leaned back thinking to himself. "Well as much as I hate to say it. I think we should call the mercs."
"If they could help us then we should try" sage said.

Greta finished cleaning up and sent her staff home. She sat at the bar with several blasters lined up as she worked on them just in case she needed them. She chuckled to herself. "Don't know why you offered to get him supplies..guess once a soldier always a soldier. I never like seeing the bad guys win."

"If they could help us then we should try" sage said.

Greta finished cleaning up and sent her staff home. She sat at the bar with several blasters lined up as she worked on them just in case she needed them. She chuckled to herself. "Don't know why you offered to get him supplies..guess once a soldier always a soldier. I never like seeing the bad guys win."
"Doctor TARDIS has a phone right." He asked. The Doctor nodded and Peter walked off.

DT walked back to his base.

"Doctor TARDIS has a phone right." He asked. The Doctor nodded and Peter walked off.

DT walked back to his base.
"hmm think Natsu and the gang might want to help?" Sage asked.

When she was done working Greta looked over at a screen on the wall. She walked over and pressed a few buttons. Bringing up the data she had on the sith. She still wasn't planning on getting herself involved but wanted to just be informed.

"hmm think Natsu and the gang might want to help?" Sage asked.

When she was done working Greta looked over at a screen on the wall. She walked over and pressed a few buttons. Bringing up the data she had on the sith. She still wasn't planning on getting herself involved but wanted to just be informed.
"Maybe. But I don't think we should contact them right now" he said.

Someone walked in just as she was about to lock the door. Link fell in hurt and bloodied.

"Maybe. But I don't think we should contact them right now" he said.

Someone walked in just as she was about to lock the door. Link fell in hurt and bloodied.
Sage nods. "Okay"

"What happened?" She asked seeing him stumble in. She grabbed her first aid kit from underneath the bar and hurried over to him. It wasn't the first time someone injuried had come in.

Sage nods. "Okay"

"What happened?" She asked seeing him stumble in. She grabbed her first aid kit from underneath the bar and hurried over to him. It wasn't the first time someone injuried had come in.
Zan wker in carrying several books.

He wasn't physically injured. There was a mark on his hand and his Cain's leading up from his hand were black. It had spread to his neck. Be was cursed.

Zan wker in carrying several books.

He wasn't physically injured. There was a mark on his hand and his Cain's leading up from his hand were black. It had spread to his neck. Be was cursed.
"what do you got there?" Sage asked.

"Hmm" Greta said looking at the mark. "This is some kind of curse isn't it"

"Information." He said.

Link's breathing was laboured.
"do tell" she said.

"Hmm magic is not in my wheelhouse but I might have something slow down whatever this curse is" she said and ran off into the store part of her bar and brought back a potion. Thinking it may help she gives it to him.

"do tell" she said.

"Hmm magic is not in my wheelhouse but I might have something slow down whatever this curse is" she said and ran off into the store part of her bar and brought back a potion. Thinking it may help she gives it to him.
"I know where Vader will go first."

He was still hurting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back