• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
'I have all the weapons I need. I just got caught off guard." Link said. "I will summon Herb and Pinto." He said.
"Okay, you need anything?" Greta asked Sage. She shook her head. "No" Greta nods and walks over to the window and looks out it, making sure there was no sith or anything.

Zan walked over. "All he's doing is watching. What is he waiting for? Why isn't he headed to the temple of the southern god?"
"Maybe he is just doing the opposite of what you think?" Greta suggested. "I can provide a distraction and you guys can get out of here" Sage shook her head. "We can't ask you to do that"

"Maybe he is just doing the opposite of what you think?" Greta suggested. "I can provide a distraction and you guys can get out of here" Sage shook her head. "We can't ask you to do that"
"But why?" Zan asked. "What reason would he have to be here?"

she looked at the group. "Get out of here." She walked toward Vader."What do you want. " Greta raised her blaster. "The place is closed for the night."
Vader looked at her. "I have no interest in your establishment. Lower your weapon or I will do it for you."

Vader looked at her. "I have no interest in your establishment. Lower your weapon or I will do it for you."
"Yeah well I don't care. This place is for everyone to have a place to feel safe. I don't get that feeling from you. " she glared, not lowering her blaster . "Now leave"

"Yeah well I don't care. This place is for everyone to have a place to feel safe. I don't get that feeling from you. " she glared, not lowering her blaster . "Now leave"
"I don't give second chances." Vader said. Sudde ky Greta found her windpipe blocked and she was slowly lifted into the air unable to breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back