• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Alright boys." Peter said. "Welcome to the dark dimension. Take verything you thought you knew about the universe and throw it out the window. This place plays by its own rules."
"We better be careful...hmm hopefully we will be able to get out." She said

Margo had just arrived in Hyrule. She had heard about the three items Corinn was interested and decided to seek them out.

(They know eachother? you should post a sheet)
Corinn headed for Death Mountain first m and the Goron's Ruby. He heard that people who wandered into the kokiri forest without directions would turn into monsters.

Peter looked around. "Can you find Strange through all this."

Corinn headed for Death Mountain first m and the Goron's Ruby. He heard that people who wandered into the kokiri forest without directions would turn into monsters.

Peter looked around. "Can you find Strange through all this."
Margo was thinking where to go first. She looked at a map she stole where she wrote the location of the items on it. Surely getting one would make a food pay day. (Want her to go to the mountains or one of the other locations )

"I might" Sage nods.

Margo was thinking where to go first. She looked at a map she stole where she wrote the location of the items on it. Surely getting one would make a food pay day. (Want her to go to the mountains or one of the other locations )

"I might" Sage nods.
(She could have a contact with an explorer who knows his way to the emerald currently child link has it) He made his way to Kakariko first. He looked around. He'd need supplies. But obviously he wasn't gonna pay for them.

She wasn't able to get a full lock. Just a general location.

(She could have a contact with an explorer who knows his way to the emerald currently child link has it) He made his way to Kakariko first. He looked around. He'd need supplies. But obviously he wasn't gonna pay for them.

She wasn't able to get a full lock. Just a general location.
(Sounds good) she decided to go meet with her contact.

"Follow me. I have an idea where he might be" she said and start walking.

she goes to her contact's post. She had her hood up. "Hey."

Sage kept looking around as she walked.
"You sure you wanna go through with this?" He asked. "This kid's skilled, and still a kid."

(I can't really describe the dark dimension other than a purplish reddish void with rocks all over)

"Here." She hands him the rupees. She quickly looks around before walking away.
Corinn was staying at the only inn in the small village. Well staying was a relative term. He had memorized the schedule of one of the patrons and used it when he wasn't.

Corinn was staying at the only inn in the small village. Well staying was a relative term. He had memorized the schedule of one of the patrons and used it when he wasn't.
She walked to the inn. She checked her bag and had enough for the night ."hmm use the money for the night or.save for the trip." She kept an eye out for anyone auspices. She was a wanted thief. "Hmm maybe I will get a room."

She walked to the inn. She checked her bag and had enough for the night ."hmm use the money for the night or.save for the trip." She kept an eye out for anyone auspices. She was a wanted thief. "Hmm maybe I will get a room."
"What are you doing here? Margo?" A voice asked. "This towns taken."

"Of course I do. I got to do what I can to survive" she smiled. "Well what are you going to do then? "
He folded his arms. "Find another contract. I'm sure there are plenty of trinkets around here worth stealing." He said. "I'll take on almost any contract you know that. Well short of assassinations and grave robbing."

He folded his arms. "Find another contract. I'm sure there are plenty of trinkets around here worth stealing." He said. "I'll take on almost any contract you know that. Well short of assassinations and grave robbing."
"Okay have fun." She said and headed into the inn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back