• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Turns out these guys eat rocks. They mine them for food. But gemstones taste horrible for them. So I may have liberated them of some bad food issues." He tossed her bag. "Here's half of what I stole."
"Hmm thanks." She caught the bag. "Why you deciding on sharing this?"

"So you are." She set the bag down. "Look I got the room for the night so I'm going to enjoy some sleep before we go out for the last gem. I got other jobs I want to get done as soon as this one is over with "
"What don't want me around. You know it's not the first time we've shared a bed." (I'ma say they have a long complex relationship)

She heads to Zora's domain. She was thinking to herself. She at least had a good amount of loot to sell now and she didn't have to go on this job if she didn't want to.
Corinn knee that she would be thinking about getting out of the deal. Knowing her she's keep the emerald and try to find a Seperate buyer if she did. So he kept an eye on her.

Corinn knee that she would be thinking about getting out of the deal. Knowing her she's keep the emerald and try to find a Seperate buyer if she did. So he kept an eye on her.
She kept walking thinking of her next move, possible next jobs and the like. She took the emerald out of her bag and looked at it.

She kept walking thinking of her next move, possible next jobs and the like. She took the emerald out of her bag and looked at it.
"You know if you want to quit the job the jewels you have will set you up nicely. Plus if you find a buyer for the Ocarina you stole off the kid you'd be golden." He said. He wasn't telling her as if he was informing her. He spoke in a tone that told her he k we she was thinking the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back