• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
has to be in the bag. She thought to herself and silently make her way to the gear pouch. She grabs it.
There were all kinds of things in the bag. Eventually she found the emerald along with a pinkish ocarina. It was of good quality. It would probably fetch a good price with a musician or a collector.

There were all kinds of things in the bag. Eventually she found the emerald along with a pinkish ocarina. It was of good quality. It would probably fetch a good price with a musician or a collector.
"Hmm I can get a good price for this" she said seeing the ocarina. She put the loot in her bag and quickly went to leave before he wakes up.

"Hmm I can get a good price for this" she said seeing the ocarina. She put the loot in her bag and quickly went to leave before he wakes up.
A few hours later young Link woke up and felt horrible. A little for the loss of the emerald. But he felt guilty for losing Saria's ocarina.

If there's one thing that Corinn prided himself on besides stealth. It was his inventive spirit. He was in the heart of the goron city. A cave. But his own tools kept him well hidden. A sharp hook that he used to dig into the rocks. He needed to get into the chieftains room. That's where the Ruby would be

A few hours later young Link woke up and felt horrible. A little for the loss of the emerald. But he felt guilty for losing Saria's ocarina.

If there's one thing that Corinn prided himself on besides stealth. It was his inventive spirit. He was in the heart of the goron city. A cave. But his own tools kept him well hidden. A sharp hook that he used to dig into the rocks. He needed to get into the chieftains room. That's where the Ruby would be
Margo went back to the inn. She just bought a room for the rest of the night.

She held up her gem. "Good two down, one to go."
"Turns out these guys eat rocks. They mine them for food. But gemstones taste horrible for them. So I may have liberated them of some bad food issues." He tossed her bag. "Here's half of what I stole."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back