• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Yeah that's where we think" she nods.
"Alright. I know the quickest way there." He said. "Cool." Ben said. He tapped the Omnitrix and transformed.

Withing the emerald green light his muscles grew larger and his hair became spikier. The Omnitrix appeared on his chest as he grew a tail.

"MonKi!" He roared out. "Let's go."

"Alright. I know the quickest way there." He said. "Cool." Ben said. He tapped the Omnitrix and transformed.

Withing the emerald green light his muscles grew larger and his hair became spikier. The Omnitrix appeared on his chest as he grew a tail.

"MonKi!" He roared out. "Let's go."
"are you gonna do the instant teleport?" Sage asked

They reached the human city. They landed near the castle and guards immediately came to apprehend them. "Wizards. You are wielding magic illegally stand down and submit yourselves to harvesting."
"Yeah not happening." She said before sending a lightning bolt at the guards

"I'm not becoming a crystal again." Sage said
MonKi transformed into Ben. "Calm down. I don't want to fight you." A guard swung a spear at him. "Okay guess that's not gonna work." He tapped the Omnitrix and slammed down the core.

In the green light he began a tranfsormation. He shrunk and his body began to become covered with black fir. His nose shrunk and his face morphed into a catlike face as he grew a tail.

"Catflight!" He entered his own muscle form.

MonKi transformed into Ben. "Calm down. I don't want to fight you." A guard swung a spear at him. "Okay guess that's not gonna work." He tapped the Omnitrix and slammed down the core.

In the green light he began a tranfsormation. He shrunk and his body began to become covered with black fir. His nose shrunk and his face morphed into a catlike face as he grew a tail.

"Catflight!" He entered his own muscle form.
"Do all exceeds have a second form?" Sage asked as she made vines wrap around a gaurd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back