• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I'm sage blackmore " she said
"Spider-Man." He said. "Not you two. You. I know all my subjects but I don't know you. And why do you wear a collar?" She pointed at Catflight. "Oh yeah. I'm not actually an exceed." He said tapping the dial and turning back to normal. "We came to ask for your help."

"Spider-Man." He said. "Not you two. You. I know all my subjects but I don't know you. And why do you wear a collar?" She pointed at Catflight. "Oh yeah. I'm not actually an exceed." He said tapping the dial and turning back to normal. "We came to ask for your help."
Sage laughed a bit seeing the queen figured Ben wasn't an exceed.

Sage laughed a bit seeing the queen figured Ben wasn't an exceed.
(I think I'm gonna lower Ben's age to 18 have him be on par with the others in age in this) The queen looked shock as this exceed turned into a human before her eyes. "And why do you need out help?" She asked. Peter tilted his head in thought. "Heeeey. You look kind of like Carla.

(I think I'm gonna lower Ben's age to 18 have him be on par with the others in age in this) The queen looked shock as this exceed turned into a human before her eyes. "And why do you need out help?" She asked. Peter tilted his head in thought. "Heeeey. You look kind of like Carla.
"Our friends have been taken" she said. "Oh yeah she does"

"And why do you need my help? The fact that you weren't turned to crystal should be lyrical enough for you." She said. "Actually... She did." Ben pointed at Sage. "Neither of us have any magic power."
"I did. Our friends were able to free two of us but the rest of our friends are in trouble." She said.

"He's right " sage said.
"And you. The non-exceed. Tell me why should I believe any of this..." She asked trying not to let her concern show. "I have like five ways to prove that I'm not lying the easiest is going into your head and showing you but I have less invasive ways."

"And you. The non-exceed. Tell me why should I believe any of this..." She asked trying not to let her concern show. "I have like five ways to prove that I'm not lying the easiest is going into your head and showing you but I have less invasive ways."
sage frowned. "Because you are concerned for Carla."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back