• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Yeah." He said.

Vader was attempting to preform the same operation on Natsu. It wasn't working. He gave up. "Very well. If I cannot convert you to the empire. Then your magic will serve in other ways. Wolfe take him and the other dragon slayers to power the weapon the king spoke of."
"We have to help them. Where are they?" She asked. Lucy frowned. "Maybe Vader has them" sage frowned. "Vader is here?"

"Yes sir" he said

"Trevor." He walked up to the trooper. "This has become a warzone with Vader around. Make a perimeter and secure it. Prym you and me need to get the word out that Vader is dangerous."
"Yes sir" he said and went to go as he was told with his troops. Prym nods. "Let's do it"

"Yes sir" he said and went to go as he was told with his troops. Prym nods. "Let's do it"
"Peter-" he said. "Not soldier." Peter said. "Today you're all soldiers." He said. "We need planning and strategy." He said. "which I do just fine on my own." Peter said

Prym sighed shaking her head. "Why do I think this is not going to end well."
"Whatever. Did you bring the songsteel?" Peter asked. Rin sighed. "Yes I don't know why you need it though." He said. "A lightweight metal that's resistant to lightsabers. Why would I ever want that?" Peter asked sarcastically.

DT walked along with Trevor the clones were all wearing jet packs to get from island to island. "Trevor what is that?" He asked. He pointed to the alternate Erza. He saw her eyes. "Oh no. Open fire!"
Trevor nods and fires his blaster at Erza. She used her newly made saber to block it.

Trevor nods and fires his blaster at Erza. She used her newly made saber to block it.
"All troops focus your fire on the girl with the red lightsaber." He said. Rin and Prym got a call from Trevor and DT a bit later. "Sir. This world has its own version of your friend Erza and she's... An Inquisitor." He said. "She took out almost our entire platoon. She's on her way to the ship."

"All troops focus your fire on the girl with the red lightsaber." He said. Rin and Prym got a call from Trevor and DT a bit later. "Sir. This world has its own version of your friend Erza and she's... An Inquisitor." He said. "She took out almost our entire platoon. She's on her way to the ship."
"Really another erza" Lucy said listening. Prym nods. "Vader must have done something to her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back