• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"So who's he?" Sage asked peter
"He's wolverine." Peter said. "He's the best there is at what be does. And what he does isn't very nice. He's a little more... Ferocious than I'd like but against an army of storm troopers we can used ferocity."

Logan looked at the two of them and sniffed deeply. "You two smell like you must spend a lot of time together." He said. "I'd hope so hairy, she's my fiance."

"He's wolverine." Peter said. "He's the best there is at what be does. And what he does isn't very nice. He's a little more... Ferocious than I'd like but against an army of storm troopers we can used ferocity."

Logan looked at the two of them and sniffed deeply. "You two smell like you must spend a lot of time together." He said. "I'd hope so hairy, she's my fiance."
Sage blushed. "You can tell that by just smell"

He raised an eyebrow. "You dragged me across the Galaxy to talk about a movie?" He looked at Peter. "PARKER!" He unsheathed his claws. "You have five seconds to explain."
"Um..Darth Vader wants to take control of this place." Sage said. Prym walked over putting her saber back on her belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back