• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"He was sent. As an egg to lure Earthland wizards to edolas to be converted to magic. He doesn't even know that it is his purpose for living."

"How come you aren't hungover.
"we will still trust him and we are going to cure our friends" she said

"Because I drink almost everday" she said

"we will still trust him and we are going to cure our friends" she said

"Because I drink almost everday" she said
"He.. He already..." She said "Not exactly. Guess you guys didn't here. Earthland and Edolas aren't in Seperate universe anymore.

He went to the job board picking the master sword from the bed.

"He.. He already..." She said "Not exactly. Guess you guys didn't here. Earthland and Edolas aren't in Seperate universe anymore.

He went to the job board picking the master sword from the bed.
"Yeah things have changed" Lucy said.

Cana got up from bed.

(Do it!) Lucy did too.

"Hmm maybe not" Cana walks over to the jb board to look
He pulled out his bow and shot it at something blue. The blue thing dodged and jumped down. "WHOA!" He yelled. It was a hedgehog. "SONIC!?" Link said surprised.

"None for you Mr. Legendary hero. You're supposed to save us all remember?" A thief said

He pulled out his bow and shot it at something blue. The blue thing dodged and jumped down. "WHOA!" He yelled. It was a hedgehog. "SONIC!?" Link said surprised.

"None for you Mr. Legendary hero. You're supposed to save us all remember?" A thief said
"Hey sonic, why are you here" she asked

Cana frowns. "Well can't he do both?"

"Hey sonic, why are you here" she asked

Cana frowns. "Well can't he do both?"
"Huh? Link. Who's she?" He asked. "Lucy. One of the guild members that was present when you came looking for sage." Link said. "Oh yeah. Right. Sup." He winked at Lucy. "As for how I got here. I have no idea. I was fighting the egghead and something hit me in the back of the head. I woke up here." He said looking around. "These islands are cool. But running is getting difficult when you have to jumped from place.to place.

"Have you ever heard of a thieving hero?" The man asked. "Face it Link your days here are done."

"Huh? Link. Who's she?" He asked. "Lucy. One of the guild members that was present when you came looking for sage." Link said. "Oh yeah. Right. Sup." He winked at Lucy. "As for how I got here. I have no idea. I was fighting the egghead and something hit me in the back of the head. I woke up here." He said looking around. "These islands are cool. But running is getting difficult when you have to jumped from place.to place.

"Have you ever heard of a thieving hero?" The man asked. "Face it Link your days here are done."
"hmm wierd. " Lucy nods.

"Hey you never know." She shrugged

"hmm wierd. " Lucy nods.

"Hey you never know." She shrugged
"Anyway these guys have been chasing me all over the place trying to catche, but they can't." Sonic said rushing over to them with a smirk.

"Look I don't care if I'm supposed to save the world. When I wanna job I get a job. It's not like I ever stole from people who didn't deserve it."

"Anyway these guys have been chasing me all over the place trying to catche, but they can't." Sonic said rushing over to them with a smirk.

"Look I don't care if I'm supposed to save the world. When I wanna job I get a job. It's not like I ever stole from people who didn't deserve it."
"Yeah cause you are like the fastest thing around" she said

"Hm good point" she nods

"Yeah cause you are like the fastest thing around" she said

"Hm good point" she nods
"Bingo." Sonic said. "But these guys. They're shady. These weird crystals keep forming around the place. Sometimes they look like people."

Thief just sat adainst the wall and sighed. "Dammit." He cursed.

"Bingo." Sonic said. "But these guys. They're shady. These weird crystals keep forming around the place. Sometimes they look like people."

Thief just sat adainst the wall and sighed. "Dammit." He cursed.
"They are people, some are our friends" Lucy said

Cana sat next to him.

"Okay, we could use it" she said

Cana just smiles
"Alright. So... Where do we go?" He asked. "We don't know." Link said. "Who do we go after?" "We don't know that either."

Thief looked up at her. "You're not stupid. I appreciate that " it was about as close to a compliment as he could get right now.

"Alright. So... Where do we go?" He asked. "We don't know." Link said. "Who do we go after?" "We don't know that either."

Thief looked up at her. "You're not stupid. I appreciate that " it was about as close to a compliment as he could get right now.
"Yeah we are still figuring it all out" she said

Cana smiled. "Thanks, you're not stupid either "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back