• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
She didn't say anything as she looked around.

"Not at all." She said. She was clearly very drunk. "Why don't you have a drink with me"
Link looked down. He noticed something that the others didn't seem to see at least not at first. About 20 feet below them was another island with a house and a farm. He stood up backed up a few feet. Ran to the edge and jumped off.

He sat down with her. "I think you've had enough for today." He said putting her arm over his shoulder so she wouldn't fall as he pulled her away

Link looked down. He noticed something that the others didn't seem to see at least not at first. About 20 feet below them was another island with a house and a farm. He stood up backed up a few feet. Ran to the edge and jumped off.

He sat down with her. "I think you've had enough for today." He said putting her arm over his shoulder so she wouldn't fall as he pulled her away
"Link wait up" she said before following him.

"Awww come on your no fun." She said as he pulled her away.

"Hi" she said

"Thanks" Cana said.
"He has a weapon." The blue one said. "Please don't hurt us." They both stepped back. Link looked confused. He wasn't going to hurt them.

He sat her down. "One drink each. Nothing more than that." He told the bartend

"He has a weapon." The blue one said. "Please don't hurt us." They both stepped back. Link looked confused. He wasn't going to hurt them.

He sat her down. "One drink each. Nothing more than that." He told the bartend
"We arnt going to hurt you." She said confused.

"Aww just one" she said

"I'm Lucy and this is link." She said.

She takes the shot. "That's good."
Link nodded politely. "Are you Earthland wizards." The woman asked. Pointed to Lucy and nodded then himself and shook his head clarifying that he wasn't a wizard but she was.

He shook his head feeling himself start to buzz already. "Okay... Maybe just a few more."

Link nodded politely. "Are you Earthland wizards." The woman asked. Pointed to Lucy and nodded then himself and shook his head clarifying that he wasn't a wizard but she was.

He shook his head feeling himself start to buzz already. "Okay... Maybe just a few more."
"I am" she nods

Cana chuckled. "Now your starting to lighten up."

"You can't stay here!" The man said. "You humans out our farm in danger." "Do you have a son?" Link suddenly asked.

He sushed her as they both drank the night away.
Lucy looked confused. "Why ask that"

During their night of drinking Cana kissed thief before passing out at the bar.

Lucy looked confused. "Why ask that"

During their night of drinking Cana kissed thief before passing out at the bar.
"Did you're child get sent to Earthland as an egg." He said. (I'm gonna give link requip magic)

He kissed her back in full. Still sober enough to walk straight as he bad been drinking far less than her he dragged her to a twin bed but too tired to go find his own bed he just plopped into the small bed with her.

"Did you're child get sent to Earthland as an egg." He said. (I'm gonna give link requip magic)

He kissed her back in full. Still sober enough to walk straight as he bad been drinking far less than her he dragged her to a twin bed but too tired to go find his own bed he just plopped into the small bed with her.
(Sounds perfect for him) "you think they are happy's parents" she said.

In the morning she was still lying next to him, her arms around him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back