• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
she kept screaming in pain.

"I did not expect an interview after a battle." She said
The man cut off the curse leaving her a whimpering mess on the ground before tossing Johnn's wand back to him. They both glowed blue and reappeared with no memory of what just happened.

But time had past and Cana had found that she was suddenly all alone in the forest. Last she remembered she was walking with Theif and Zelda and now they were just... Gone.

"Neither did I." He said with a frown.

The man cut off the curse leaving her a whimpering mess on the ground before tossing Johnn's wand back to him. They both glowed blue and reappeared with no memory of what just happened.

But time had past and Cana had found that she was suddenly all alone in the forest. Last she remembered she was walking with Theif and Zelda and now they were just... Gone.

"Neither did I." He said with a frown.
"where am i.." Cana said to herself as she got up off the ground with no memory of what happened. "Where are the others."

"Nervous? " she asked

"where am i.." Cana said to herself as she got up off the ground with no memory of what happened. "Where are the others."

"Nervous? " she asked
John reappeared looking out at space again. "Anyway Sage what about you-" he turned seeing she wasn't there. "Huh?"

"Just bugged." He said. "They dyed my hair without permission."

John reappeared looking out at space again. "Anyway Sage what about you-" he turned seeing she wasn't there. "Huh?"

"Just bugged." He said. "They dyed my hair without permission."
sage was chatting with erza at the moment

"I see that" she said.

"I... I don't know."

Thief found her following her voice he ran and hugged her. "Where did you go!?"

At the Pokemon center he was on TV in the interview.
"you dont?" She said

She hugged him back. "I don't really know"
Jane watched and smiled. She thought he looked nice with the pink hair.

"you dont?" She said

She hugged him back. "I don't really know"
Jane watched and smiled. She thought he looked nice with the pink hair.
"no. I don't." He said.

"Goddesses I was worried."

"So Darling what is your favorite pokemon?" Mettaton asked. "Uh... all of them." He said. "That's the same as saying none of them." Mettaton said.

"no. I don't." He said.

"Goddesses I was worried."

"So Darling what is your favorite pokemon?" Mettaton asked. "Uh... all of them." He said. "That's the same as saying none of them." Mettaton said.
"Hmm that's strange." Sage said.

"I'm sorry" she said

Jane watched

"Hmm that's strange." Sage said.

"I'm sorry" she said

Jane watched
He shrugged. "Whatever. If I can't remember it's probably not that important." He said.

He let go. "Come on." He said.

The interview ran for abput an hour. Ryan looked uncomfortable the entire time.

He shrugged. "Whatever. If I can't remember it's probably not that important." He said.

He let go. "Come on." He said.

The interview ran for abput an hour. Ryan looked uncomfortable the entire time.
"I suppose so" she said.

She follows him.

"He looks so uncomfortable " she said

"I suppose so" she said.

She follows him.

"He looks so uncomfortable " she said
"We're almost there." The pilot said.

They got back to the thieves guild. "I am NOT going into a sewer. It's disgusting." Zelda said. "We don't have time to argue." Thief said. "I will not argue I just simply won't."She said. "Cana put in her in a card please."

The interview drew to a close. "Do you have a message for my viewers?" Mettaton said. Ryan looked at the camera. "Never journey alone. Find someone to help push you to be better."

"We're almost there." The pilot said.

They got back to the thieves guild. "I am NOT going into a sewer. It's disgusting." Zelda said. "We don't have time to argue." Thief said. "I will not argue I just simply won't."She said. "Cana put in her in a card please."

The interview drew to a close. "Do you have a message for my viewers?" Mettaton said. Ryan looked at the camera. "Never journey alone. Find someone to help push you to be better."
"Ok" sage nods.

"Got it." She put Zelda in a card.

Jane smiled

They landed on a floating island.

"Don't you dare-" too late. Thief sighed. "Goddesses she knows how to get on my nerves."

He was released and went back to the Pokemon center.
Sage looked around. "Cool a floating island. I haven't seen one of these in awhile"

"I'm surprised you didn't have me do that earlier." She said.

"You did great" she said

Sage looked around. "Cool a floating island. I haven't seen one of these in awhile"

"I'm surprised you didn't have me do that earlier." She said.

"You did great" she said
Peter looked at the crystals. "Huh cool." He said.

"I was trying to be patient." He said.

"Thanks. Now I need to go redye my hair." He said.

Peter looked at the crystals. "Huh cool." He said.

"I was trying to be patient." He said.

"Thanks. Now I need to go redye my hair." He said.
"so where we going" she asked

"I know" she nods

"Well if it helps I think your hair looks nice pink. " she smiled.

She walked out.

Cana put the card in her deck and followed.

Jane smiled
Suddenly she felt strange. As did everyone else with magic except Mistogin and Lucy who had received a red berry like food.

The father was there. "My daughter did you find her?" Thief nodded to Cana. "Let her out."

He looked his hair. "it's a weird perma-dye. It's gonna be like this until I dye it again."

Suddenly she felt strange. As did everyone else with magic except Mistogin and Lucy who had received a red berry like food.

The father was there. "My daughter did you find her?" Thief nodded to Cana. "Let her out."

He looked his hair. "it's a weird perma-dye. It's gonna be like this until I dye it again."
"somethings wrong.." sage said feeling wierd.

Cana let her out.

"Oh ok" she nods

"somethings wrong.." sage said feeling wierd.

Cana let her out.

"Oh ok" she nods
"Sage your hands!" Peter yelled. He hands and turned to crystal. The crystal was spreading through her body.

She looked at them. "You... He... UGH!" She went silent.

His stomach rumbled. "Hungry...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back