• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He was coughing, pale, and running a high fever and seemed to have trouble breathing. All symptoms consistent with pneumonia.

"These animals are a fascinating." Peter said
"I need to get you some help." She said. She looked at eevee. "Can you get help?" She took out chameleon and used the tail to help them keep warm. Eevee nods and leaves.

"Yeah so strange" she said

"I need to get you some help." She said. She looked at eevee. "Can you get help?" She took out chameleon and used the tail to help them keep warm. Eevee nods and leaves.

"Yeah so strange" she said
One of his pokeballs was shaking. He was shivering.

"I think I could publish a book on the wild life here." He said.

One of his pokeballs was shaking. He was shivering.

"I think I could publish a book on the wild life here." He said.
she takes the pokeball. She had chameleon go closer to ryan. She didn't mind being cold right now.

"Good idea" sage smiled.

she takes the pokeball. She had chameleon go closer to ryan. She didn't mind being cold right now.

"Good idea" sage smiled.
It opened up and inside was a Yelpex. The wold spider Pokemon that Muffet used. He had apparently caught one. It walked up to him whining.

Peter has a bunch of notes on his desk.

It opened up and inside was a Yelpex. The wold spider Pokemon that Muffet used. He had apparently caught one. It walked up to him whining.

Peter has a bunch of notes on his desk.
"It's okay.. he'll be okay" she said shivering.

She looks at the notes

"I... I thought... I just..." He said. "I assumed you didn't want me around anymore."
"Just cause you kissed me? I was worried about you, I followed your trail here. You were sick..you were close to dying.." tears built up in her eyes. "Eevee brought a friend to help."

"Just cause you kissed me? I was worried about you, I followed your trail here. You were sick..you were close to dying.." tears built up in her eyes. "Eevee brought a friend to help."
"I... I panicked. I wasn't thinking I was just... I couldn't bear the thought of facing you if you hated me after that..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back