• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He went wide eyed. "OH crap." He said sooting away.

He just smiled politely. "Oh well. We should go. Get your things ready. We're leaving tomorrow." He walked off.

Hiro was back at his apartment sitting on his bed. He looked at his headband remembering the missions he had gone on in team seven. He was supposed to be a Chunin now.... But in his current state he might as well been a first year in the academyu again. Four years of study, hardship, and a childhood of being unacknowledged to earn this band. It all seemed poointless now. He threw the headband across the room. It hit the wall and then landed on the floor.
Jane looked at him. "Why did you do that?"

Sakura sighed.

"No it's ok..." She said still blushing.

"I'm sorry" she said
"I just... It was bottling and it was just us and..." He was rambling trying to come with something he sudde ly couldn't stop talking.

"It's not your fault. And he's right. If training would fix this it would have by now." He said. "I can't tap into Chakra. I can't even use my Kekkei Genkai."

"I just... It was bottling and it was just us and..." He was rambling trying to come with something he sudde ly couldn't stop talking.

"It's not your fault. And he's right. If training would fix this it would have by now." He said. "I can't tap into Chakra. I can't even use my Kekkei Genkai."
"It's okay. Take a breath...I was just caught off guard." She said

"There has to be someway to fix this" she said

"It's okay. Take a breath...I was just caught off guard." She said

"There has to be someway to fix this" she said
He calmed his breathing. "Yeah. I'm sorry." He stood up and walked out. Stupid stupid idiot. Why did you do that? She must be so weirded out.

"I wish I knew what it was." He said. "Sakura... You need to focus one what's important. Finding Sasuke." He said. "You've focused on me and my coma for three years. That's long enough. There's more important things than me." He sat on his bed. "Especially since now I realoy am useless to you guys." She saw his headband lying on th floor. He really had started giving up.

He calmed his breathing. "Yeah. I'm sorry." He stood up and walked out. Stupid stupid idiot. Why did you do that? She must be so weirded out.

"I wish I knew what it was." He said. "Sakura... You need to focus one what's important. Finding Sasuke." He said. "You've focused on me and my coma for three years. That's long enough. There's more important things than me." He sat on his bed. "Especially since now I realoy am useless to you guys." She saw his headband lying on th floor. He really had started giving up.
"ah I can't believe he did that.." she said to herself with a smile.

She picked up his headband. "Everyone wanted me to give up on you. I always said no. I'll never give up on you. Our world has changed so much, there are all kinds of people with different skills. You shouldn't give up, you might not be the ninja you once we're but maybe you can find someone to help you and become a different kind of ninja. Naruto and I will be waiting for you to return to the team" she hands him back his headband

"ah I can't believe he did that.." she said to herself with a smile.

She picked up his headband. "Everyone wanted me to give up on you. I always said no. I'll never give up on you. Our world has changed so much, there are all kinds of people with different skills. You shouldn't give up, you might not be the ninja you once we're but maybe you can find someone to help you and become a different kind of ninja. Naruto and I will be waiting for you to return to the team" she hands him back his headband
He walked out into the storm despite Nurse Tem's warnings. Partially because he was going to do something very stupid. But mostly because he thought she wouldn't follow him.

He took it looking at it. He looked away. "I need to be alone right now." He said.

He walked out into the storm despite Nurse Tem's warnings. Partially because he was going to do something very stupid. But mostly because he thought she wouldn't follow him.

He took it looking at it. He looked away. "I need to be alone right now." He said.
Jane notice him walk out into the storm. "Ryan, you shouldn't go out there."

Sakura nods and leaves him.

Jane notice him walk out into the storm. "Ryan, you shouldn't go out there."

Sakura nods and leaves him.
He was walking toward the gym.

He sighed. He didn:t want to give up but what else could he do? Focus entirely on Taijutsu like Lee? He'd never last like that.

He was walking toward the gym.

He sighed. He didn:t want to give up but what else could he do? Focus entirely on Taijutsu like Lee? He'd never last like that.
"he's heading toward the gym.." Jane said standing in the doorway of the center.

Sakura sighed.

"he's heading toward the gym.." Jane said standing in the doorway of the center.

Sakura sighed.
"He won't make it." Nurse Tem said. "storms getting worse." Trainer sans suddenly appeared. "he looked upset with himself. like he thought he had made some kind life altering mistake."

Hiro went for a walk.

"He won't make it." Nurse Tem said. "storms getting worse." Trainer sans suddenly appeared. "he looked upset with himself. like he thought he had made some kind life altering mistake."

Hiro went for a walk.
"He uh kissed me... Ryan come back! " She shouted.

"He uh kissed me... Ryan come back! " She shouted.
He couldn't hear her. He was determined to move ahead on his own. From his perspective he just made things incredibly weird maybe even ruined any positive relationship with her.

Peter was walking around Diamond city in street clothes. "Peter." A voice said. "Mighty fine to see you again." An hour later Peter returned to their small shared apartment with Thomas. "Hey everyone." Thomas said. He was completely covered up not a inch of skin showing.

He couldn't hear her. He was determined to move ahead on his own. From his perspective he just made things incredibly weird maybe even ruined any positive relationship with her.

Peter was walking around Diamond city in street clothes. "Peter." A voice said. "Mighty fine to see you again." An hour later Peter returned to their small shared apartment with Thomas. "Hey everyone." Thomas said. He was completely covered up not a inch of skin showing.
Jane frowned and watched him walk away

"Thomas you're a skeleton..what happened?" Sage asked.

Jane frowned and watched him walk away

"Thomas you're a skeleton..what happened?" Sage asked.
He disappeared from sight. It wasn:t until a few days later that the storm finally let up. (It's your choice if she decided to face the storm and go looking before then)

"Some Inquisitor got a lucky swing a while back." He said.

He disappeared from sight. It wasn:t until a few days later that the storm finally let up. (It's your choice if she decided to face the storm and go looking before then)

"Some Inquisitor got a lucky swing a while back." He said.
Jane waited for about a day before going after him. It was still storming when she did.

"Oh I see." She said

Jane waited for about a day before going after him. It was still storming when she did.

"Oh I see." She said
At the gym she found he had fought Muffet and won. He had moved on to the next area.

"I'm dead now. But that just makes me stronger." He said.

Jane was shivering a bit cold from the rain. She jumped seeing a flash of lightning. "Ryan"

"Makes sense" she nods
He was pale and coughing. He hadn't expected the storm to last so long. His tent was up and he looked as though he had been trying to get inside when he collapsed.

Peter went back to his tiny lab. He was dissecting the irradiated wildlife to see if he could reverse their mutations

He was pale and coughing. He hadn't expected the storm to last so long. His tent was up and he looked as though he had been trying to get inside when he collapsed.

Peter went back to his tiny lab. He was dissecting the irradiated wildlife to see if he could reverse their mutations
Jane helps him inside.

Sage watched Peter work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back