• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Jane nods. "So what should we do.."

"Guess you have a point." Sage said
He out the earmuffs over her ears. "We should cuddle." He said even though now she couldn't hear him. He wasn't serious. Well he was but he was too embarrassed to say it when she could hear him.

They just walked out.

He out the earmuffs over her ears. "We should cuddle." He said even though now she couldn't hear him. He wasn't serious. Well he was but he was too embarrassed to say it when she could hear him.

They just walked out.
"Huh?" Jane tilted her head. She couldn't hear what he said.

She walks out with them.

He smiled at her nervously. His cheeks flushed red.

"Not right now." Nick said. "I'll call you if I need anything."

Hiro tried again to run up a tree still only making it half way. "DAMMIT!"
she looks over to him seeing his cheeks red. "You ok?"

Sage nods. "Okay"

Sakura watches. "Keep trying"

she looks over to him seeing his cheeks red. "You ok?"

Sage nods. "Okay"

Sakura watches. "Keep trying"
"Y-yeah." He said.

They left the building.

"I've been trying for weeks. I just can't do it anymore." Hiro said. "I... I give up. After four years in a coma. I just can't do it anymore."

"Y-yeah." He said.

They left the building.

"I've been trying for weeks. I just can't do it anymore." Hiro said. "I... I give up. After four years in a coma. I just can't do it anymore."
Jane nods "Alright."

"You shouldn't just give up. It takes time" she said

Jane nods "Alright."

"You shouldn't just give up. It takes time" she said
He looked at the floor

"Time is something we don't have." He said. "You guys can't wait until I'm r day to go one missions against. Let's face it. Right now I'm useless to you guys."

He looked at the floor

"Time is something we don't have." He said. "You guys can't wait until I'm r day to go one missions against. Let's face it. Right now I'm useless to you guys."
Jane just smiled.

"Don't worry, you'll get better and join us on missions" she said

Eevee smiled

Sakura frowned hearing this
He looked at Jane. He felt awkward sitting this close to her. He wanted to tell her but he didn't know how.

"So Hiro you keep practicing at whatever measly pace you can muster. We leave on a mission tommorow." He said.

He looked at Jane. He felt awkward sitting this close to her. He wanted to tell her but he didn't know how.

"So Hiro you keep practicing at whatever measly pace you can muster. We leave on a mission tommorow." He said.
Jane just smiled
"He's gonna get better" Sakura said. "He just needs,practice "

Jane just smiled
"He's gonna get better" Sakura said. "He just needs,practice "
He looked at her. He suddenly kissed her unable to think of anything else.

"If practice was all it took he'd be better by now. It's been several weeks. Maybe it's better that he gives up." "Screw it!" Hiro walked off. Sai watched him. "Hmm. Did I say something to upset him?"

He looked at her. He suddenly kissed her unable to think of anything else.

"If practice was all it took he'd be better by now. It's been several weeks. Maybe it's better that he gives up." "Screw it!" Hiro walked off. Sai watched him. "Hmm. Did I say something to upset him?"
Jane blushed really red. "Uh " she took off the earmuffs.
"Yes you did!" Sakura shouted at Sai

Jane blushed really red. "Uh " she took off the earmuffs.
"Yes you did!" Sakura shouted at Sai
He went wide eyed. "OH crap." He said sooting away.

He just smiled politely. "Oh well. We should go. Get your things ready. We're leaving tomorrow." He walked off.

Hiro was back at his apartment sitting on his bed. He looked at his headband remembering the missions he had gone on in team seven. He was supposed to be a Chunin now.... But in his current state he might as well been a first year in the academyu again. Four years of study, hardship, and a childhood of being unacknowledged to earn this band. It all seemed poointless now. He threw the headband across the room. It hit the wall and then landed on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back