• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Sage helped him.

Lucy summoned her spirit plue
After they set up the tents Link took Midna to his. He laid her on a cot and took off his sword and shield. He laid them on the ground next to him. He held Monday's hand. He looked at Sage. "Heal her."

After they set up the tents Link took Midna to his. He laid her on a cot and took off his sword and shield. He laid them on the ground next to him. He held Monday's hand. He looked at Sage. "Heal her."
"I'll do my best" sage said before doing the spell.

Link sat and watched. "Where are Natsu and Lucy." A woman said behind them. Link turned. It was Erza. She had the look of a killer in her eye.
Sage jumped hearing erza, her concentration breaking as she was trying to heal midna. "Um...they are around.."

Sage jumped hearing erza, her concentration breaking as she was trying to heal midna. "Um...they are around.."
She looked at Sage, Midna, and then Link. "Link you will come with me to find them and then we are returning to the mainland." She said. Link arched his brow and shook his head. Erza's eyes narrowed. "You will. The guild did not officially accept the quest. You will help me find the other or else." Suddenly he sword was pressed against Link's neck threateningly. Link didn't respond to the threat. He knocked the blade out of the way. "I'm not a member of any guild. I can do as I please."

She looked at Sage, Midna, and then Link. "Link you will come with me to find them and then we are returning to the mainland." She said. Link arched his brow and shook his head. Erza's eyes narrowed. "You will. The guild did not officially accept the quest. You will help me find the other or else." Suddenly he sword was pressed against Link's neck threateningly. Link didn't respond to the threat. He knocked the blade out of the way. "I'm not a member of any guild. I can do as I please."
"He doesn't have to listen to you Erza. Using force won't help you." She said.

"He doesn't have to listen to you Erza. Using force won't help you." She said.
"Fine... Seeing as how you aren't guild members you aren't required to return. But Natsu, Grey, and Lucy are still on the hook. Where are they?" Link didn't answer he just went back and kneeled on both knees next to Midna.

"Fine... Seeing as how you aren't guild members you aren't required to return. But Natsu, Grey, and Lucy are still on the hook. Where are they?" Link didn't answer he just went back and kneeled on both knees next to Midna.
"Around" was all Sage said ad went back to trying to heal midna.

"Around" was all Sage said ad went back to trying to heal midna.
Peter walked into the tent. "Oh... Hey red." He said rather dismissively. Something that Erza did not appreciate. He laid down next to the cot. "I call after Midna." He said holding a rather large cut.

Peter walked into the tent. "Oh... Hey red." He said rather dismissively. Something that Erza did not appreciate. He laid down next to the cot. "I call after Midna." He said holding a rather large cut.
"okay give me a minute" she said.

"I'm going to search for the others." She turned to leave and looked for Lucy.
Lucy was busy fighting.

Sage soon finished and wasa bit out of breath. ",okay done with her... I really need to learn an easier healing spell. " she went over to peter

Lucy was busy fighting.

Sage soon finished and wasa bit out of breath. ",okay done with her... I really need to learn an easier healing spell. " she went over to peter
Peter was asleep. It occured that he could probably sleep the injury off in a few hours.

Erza watched her fight waiting to see the Victor.

Peter was asleep. It occured that he could probably sleep the injury off in a few hours.

Erza watched her fight waiting to see the Victor.
Sage still healed Peter, after she was done she took a peek outside, making sure there were no enemies.

Sherry summoned a rock puppet when she discovered that it was pointless to control plus. Lucy went running and soon ended up by the ocean. She summoned Aquarius and when Sherry took control of her, the spirit blasted both of them with water.

Sage still healed Peter, after she was done she took a peek outside, making sure there were no enemies.

Sherry summoned a rock puppet when she discovered that it was pointless to control plus. Lucy went running and soon ended up by the ocean. She summoned Aquarius and when Sherry took control of her, the spirit blasted both of them with water.
Smart Erza thought. But this was not the time for compliments. She had already found Happy and tied him up. She walked over to Lucy. "Lucy... Where's Natsu?" She asked menacingly.

Smart Erza thought. But this was not the time for compliments. She had already found Happy and tied him up. She walked over to Lucy. "Lucy... Where's Natsu?" She asked menacingly.
"Oh hi erza.." Lucy said. "Natsu probably is fighting."

"Natsu showed up at my place with it.he would have gone without me" she said
So you thought it wise to Follow him?" She asked in a voice so icy it would make Grey shiver. "Leave it." Link said coming from the tent. He had his gear back on. He wouldn't admit but he had a bit of a soft spot for Lucy. "Where are you going?" She asked. He looked at her. "Look for the others." He took his sword and with a quick slash, sliced the ropes open. "You're coming too." He said to Lucy.

So you thought it wise to Follow him?" She asked in a voice so icy it would make Grey shiver. "Leave it." Link said coming from the tent. He had his gear back on. He wouldn't admit but he had a bit of a soft spot for Lucy. "Where are you going?" She asked. He looked at her. "Look for the others." He took his sword and with a quick slash, sliced the ropes open. "You're coming too." He said to Lucy.
"Thanks link" Lucy said standing up.

Link turned red at the ears but said nothing. She reminded him somewhat of Illia. He walked into the forest with her. He gave her a questioning look checking to see if she was okay.
( I thought you wanted link to be into erza) Lucy said nothing as she looked.

Sage stayed in the tent making sure peter an midna were okay.

( I thought you wanted link to be into erza) Lucy said nothing as she looked.

Sage stayed in the tent making sure peter an midna were okay.
(Eh... Changed my mind I can switch back if you want. Just figured it's less interesting to have two characters played by the same person together. Exploring how these characters would react and interact with each other is one of the draws of any Multiverse thread in my opinion) After confirming she was uninjured he turned back to the path. He didn't seem like much of a talker.

Link and Midna were talking to each other. She was explaining to Peter everything she had learned while Uber Sherry's control. Peter was quiet for once listening intently. He had his mask off currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back