• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Peter nodded and followed.

Back near the temple Link and Lucy also felt the ground shake. Link pointed at the temple which was now leaning on one side.
Sage got ready in case she needed to fight

"Oh no, that's really leaning. Let's hope it doesnt fall." Lucy said

Lucy nods. "Okay"
Once inside the temple Link leanrer that his theory was correct. Natsu was the cause of the shaking. He was toppling the temple to one side by destroying support beams. Link began to set out bombs around pillars and told Natsu to light them. (BTW I've figured out how I'm going to introduce Ben in this and I'm hecking excited)

Lucy nods. "Okay"
Once inside the temple Link leanrer that his theory was correct. Natsu was the cause of the shaking. He was toppling the temple to one side by destroying support beams. Link began to set out bombs around pillars and told Natsu to light them. (BTW I've figured out how I'm going to introduce Ben in this and I'm hecking excited)

(Nice, I see sage attacking him if he was in an alien form.)Lucy soon finds erza, peter and sage

(Nice, I see sage attacking him if he was in an alien form.)Lucy soon finds erza, peter and sage
(I'm going to introduce him as being on the Phantom Lord side of the Rival guilds arc at first) Peter stopped. "Hey Lucy. You okay? Where's Link?" He asked. "He didn't try anything with you did he?" Erza asked her hand at the hilt of her sword.

(I'm going to introduce him as being on the Phantom Lord side of the Rival guilds arc at first) Peter stopped. "Hey Lucy. You okay? Where's Link?" He asked. "He didn't try anything with you did he?" Erza asked her hand at the hilt of her sword.
"I'm fine link ran into the temple looking for natsu" she said

Sage hurried after him with the others
By the time they got there. They saw Grey in battle with Lyon. In the same position Ure was in to seal Deliora. "I'll stop you from reviving that Demon. No matter the-" Grey found himself being punched across the jaw. The owner of the punch was Peter. "WHAT! THE! HELL!? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?"

By the time they got there. They saw Grey in battle with Lyon. In the same position Ure was in to seal Deliora. "I'll stop you from reviving that Demon. No matter the-" Grey found himself being punched across the jaw. The owner of the punch was Peter. "WHAT! THE! HELL!? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?"
"There are other ways to deal with this grey" sage said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back