• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Sans yawned

She hit and the girl disappeared. "The darkness. This power that's killing him. It's defending itself. It knows your here."
Dabria kept looking for clues.

"I see that. " She said looking at her arm where she was hit. "Let's get to the next memory"

There was only a few. It lead back to Sans' camp site.

"Right." He said.
"Hmm it lead back to your camp site" she said

She nods and goes to the next memory, wondering how many more she would have to see and how many people or things she would have to fight.

"Hmm it lead back to your camp site" she said

She nods and goes to the next memory, wondering how many more she would have to see and how many people or things she would have to fight.
"I knew it!" Sans dodged an attack with little effort. "It is the monsters!"

The next one saw him talking to Master Skywalker

"It could have been planted " she said.

Prym watches.
"It can't have been. Those monster want to cook us up and eat us!" Sans snorted. "eat you. buddy the only thing you'd taste like is body oder and bad attitude."

Rin was talking to him Ahsoka Tano. She had left the Jade order.

"It can't have been. Those monster want to cook us up and eat us!" Sans snorted. "eat you. buddy the only thing you'd taste like is body oder and bad attitude."

Rin was talking to him Ahsoka Tano. She had left the Jade order.
"Im sure they don't eat humans." She said.

She kept watching

"Im sure they don't eat humans." She said.

She kept watching
"anyway. we've moved camps a lot avoiding you humans. we probably just happened to set up near the source this time." Sans said.

Rin was... Comforting Anakin. Telling him that he could feel it in the force. One day he would see Ahsoka again.

Name: GUS-167 (goes by Guss)
Species: Protocol Droid
Alignment: Rin
Sex: Voice is female
Appearence (picture preferred):

3aa7b2b41f6f01bede1faf5397c7a6cc.jpg

Universe of origin: Star Wars
Powers (if applicable): She knows over three billion languages and is designed for combat effectivness.
Skills: she has an automated targeting system and knowledge of several styles of lightsaber battle.
Weaknesses: A strong EMP blast will temporary short circuit her
Weapons (if applicable): A red lightsaber stolen off of a sith and a and a blaster taken from a clone
Backround (optional): She was built by Rin a long time ago. But they lost contact after order 66 was issued
Other info (optional) She was programmed with the personality of a Butler.

"anyway. we've moved camps a lot avoiding you humans. we probably just happened to set up near the source this time." Sans said.

Rin was... Comforting Anakin. Telling him that he could feel it in the force. One day he would see Ahsoka again.
"Good point" she said.

Prym silently watched

"Good point" she said.

Prym silently watched
Sans looked around. "anyway. let's let bygones be eh? we have stuff to do."

Another memory. The day of order 66 Ron was talking to DT and protocol Droid. DT had a scare on his neck. As though surgery had been preformed.

Ben and Sage saw Johnathon outside Winterhold

Sans looked around. "anyway. let's let bygones be eh? we have stuff to do."

Another memory. The day of order 66 Ron was talking to DT and protocol Droid. DT had a scare on his neck. As though surgery had been preformed.

Ben and Sage saw Johnathon outside Winterhold
"Yes. Now who or whatever caused this was here, they must have gone somewhere" she said

She kept watching.

"Hey Johnathon" sage said

"Yes. Now who or whatever caused this was here, they must have gone somewhere" she said

She kept watching.

"Hey Johnathon" sage said
Sans nodded. "Urk!" He fell to a knee. "Papa?" Latina asked. "i'm okay kiddo. just tired is all." Latina looked at Dabria. "Give him a piggy back ride."

Rin was then talking to Kaa'Taar. He looked excited and confident. She saw this through to force echo. The clones attack and gisastwr's death. When the memory ended the traiter clones turned to her. "Blast her!"

John was twirling his wand wearing his Hufflepuff robes. "Want some help?"
(I replies in superheroes)

Sans nodded. "Urk!" He fell to a knee. "Papa?" Latina asked. "i'm okay kiddo. just tired is all." Latina looked at Dabria. "Give him a piggy back ride."

Rin was then talking to Kaa'Taar. He looked excited and confident. She saw this through to force echo. The clones attack and gisastwr's death. When the memory ended the traiter clones turned to her. "Blast her!"

John was twirling his wand wearing his Hufflepuff robes. "Want some help?"
(I replies in superheroes)
"A reaper giving a piggy back ride..." Dabria said and crouches down so Sans can get on her back.

Prym takes out her saber and blocks the clones's attacks. She looked to see how many clones there were.

"Sure" she said

"A reaper giving a piggy back ride..." Dabria said and crouches down so Sans can get on her back.

Prym takes out her saber and blocks the clones's attacks. She looked to see how many clones there were.

"Sure" she said
"sorry." He said he whispered to her. "i'm not alright. i havn't eaten in days... food is the primary source of the magic that makes us. we starve a lot faster than humans.

20-30 clones.

"Alright I'm out tooany people." Zabuza disappeared as John climbed in the car.

"sorry." He said he whispered to her. "i'm not alright. i havn't eaten in days... food is the primary source of the magic that makes us. we starve a lot faster than humans.

20-30 clones.

"Alright I'm out tooany people." Zabuza disappeared as John climbed in the car.
"And your still fighting, protecting your kid." She smiled. "You're a good dad." She reaches into another pouch on her belt and takes out a roll. "This is all I have at the moment, eat." She hands it to him.

"That's alot of clones" she said counting them before swinging her saber at one. She would have to deal with all them the best she could.

" Seeya" she said

"And your still fighting, protecting your kid." She smiled. "You're a good dad." She reaches into another pouch on her belt and takes out a roll. "This is all I have at the moment, eat." She hands it to him.

"That's alot of clones" she said counting them before swinging her saber at one. She would have to deal with all them the best she could.

" Seeya" she said
"she's not really my kid. i found her out in the forest." Sans said. He pressed the roll against his mouth. It seemed to disappear as he did though he made no mouth movements. "but that's probably pretty obvious."

They attacked her.

John looked out the window. "So... Where we going?" He asked.

"she's not really my kid. i found her out in the forest." Sans said. He pressed the roll against his mouth. It seemed to disappear as he did though he made no mouth movements. "but that's probably pretty obvious."

They attacked her.

John looked out the window. "So... Where we going?" He asked.
"She's your kid, end of story. I was taken in by a reaper. I still called her mother." She said. "Now let's deal with our problem." She looked for more clues.
She keeps swinging her saber attacking. She used the force to push some away.

(I forgot where they were going)

"She's your kid, end of story. I was taken in by a reaper. I still called her mother." She said. "Now let's deal with our problem." She looked for more clues.
She keeps swinging her saber attacking. She used the force to push some away.

(I forgot where they were going)
Sans just nodded and then started to nod off.

The more she sliced the more kept coming until there was only a few left.

"Labrynthian." Ben said.

Sans just nodded and then started to nod off.

The more she sliced the more kept coming until there was only a few left.

"Labrynthian." Ben said.
Dabria kept searching for clues, letting the skeleton sleep.

"Almost done" she said.

Sage nodded

Dabria kept searching for clues, letting the skeleton sleep.

"Almost done" she said.

Sage nodded
She found the source led to a cave.

After the last one was down she was led to another memory. A large jump in time. The 18 year old Rin now looked exactly as she knew him. In fact she knew this memory. It was their first meeting.

"Right. And why do we need to do that?"

She found the source led to a cave.

After the last one was down she was led to another memory. A large jump in time. The 18 year old Rin now looked exactly as she knew him. In fact she knew this memory. It was their first meeting.

"Right. And why do we need to do that?"
"The source is here" she said

"This is when we met." She laughed seeing her pull her blaster on Rin and DT.

"We're looking for the staff of Magnus" she said

"The source is here" she said

"This is when we met." She laughed seeing her pull her blaster on Rin and DT.

"We're looking for the staff of Magnus" she said
Sans snored lightly.

Another memory jump. It was Rin watching her go to Vader.

"Staff of... What?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back