• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Or someone" she said

"It's nothing..what happened to her?" She asked
Sans looked at it again. "what do we do?"

Another memory. "Let go of her!" He yelled. "She let her emotions for him get the best of her. The Jedi council decided to remove her status as a Padawan they exiled her." Kaa'Taar said

Kaa'Taar was holding Rin back. He struggled and fought. "Let go of attatchment! This is not the Jedi way!"

Sans looked at it again. "what do we do?"

Another memory. "Let go of her!" He yelled. "She let her emotions for him get the best of her. The Jedi council decided to remove her status as a Padawan they exiled her." Kaa'Taar said

Kaa'Taar was holding Rin back. He struggled and fought. "Let go of attatchment! This is not the Jedi way!"
"We investigate" she said

"That's not fair.." she said frowning.

"We investigate" she said

"That's not fair.." she said frowning.
"well. i'd say let's go but... i don't even know where to start."

"The life of a Jedi never is. They give up many things to ensure that the ones they protect can have them." He said. Rin was locked up in the next memory. The girl from before stood before him. Her eyes... We're yellow. Burning with hatred. "You... You left me to die." She said. He now looked to be 16. "That's not true. I never left you to die." He said. "You never came looking for me. You just acted like it never happened!" She yelled. Rin grimaced. "I did look for you. But eventually, I moved on, what we had was fun. But love is not for the Jedi."

"well. i'd say let's go but... i don't even know where to start."

"The life of a Jedi never is. They give up many things to ensure that the ones they protect can have them." He said. Rin was locked up in the next memory. The girl from before stood before him. Her eyes... We're yellow. Burning with hatred. "You... You left me to die." She said. He now looked to be 16. "That's not true. I never left you to die." He said. "You never came looking for me. You just acted like it never happened!" She yelled. Rin grimaced. "I did look for you. But eventually, I moved on, what we had was fun. But love is not for the Jedi."
"maybe at the entrance?" She said.

"Rin!" Prym shouted and ran towards him.

"maybe at the entrance?" She said.

"Rin!" Prym shouted and ran towards him.
"to a forest?" He asked. "i mean there's only one trail but two ways in."

He didn't look at her. This was still just a memory. They hadn't found Rin yet. But the girl. She looked at Prym. And ignited her lightsaber.

"to a forest?" He asked. "i mean there's only one trail but two ways in."

He didn't look at her. This was still just a memory. They hadn't found Rin yet. But the girl. She looked at Prym. And ignited her lightsaber.
"Well let's start at one of the ways in" she suggested.

"Uh..hi." Prym said seeing the girl.

Dabria starts walking.

Prym moved out of the way. " Uh I thought you were just a memory. ,I didn't do anything to you"
Sans put Latina on his back and followed

"This man will die. You will not stop that." She swung at Prym. She also had her lightsaber

"
"see. you can practically see the magic. but where it comes from... no clue."

She sliced at Pryms arm trying to take it off.
"It has to have a source" Dabria said.

Her arm got cut slightly but she moved out of the way before it could get completely off. "Why are you attacking me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back