• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"How are you going to lose your job" she asked
"Boli said that I show up to work suck again then I was out." She said. Now that she mentioned it she did look sickly. Rin hadn't seen argonians until recently so he didn't notice at first but the signs were there. Her eyes were bloodshot for starters and her scales looked to be... Peeling? "What's wrong with you?" He asked. "Skooma." She said. "O don't mean to do this to myself but I can't stop."

"Boli said that I show up to work suck again then I was out." She said. Now that she mentioned it she did look sickly. Rin hadn't seen argonians until recently so he didn't notice at first but the signs were there. Her eyes were bloodshot for starters and her scales looked to be... Peeling? "What's wrong with you?" He asked. "Skooma." She said. "O don't mean to do this to myself but I can't stop."
"How can we help?" She asked

"How can we help?" She asked
"I need a healing potion to cleanse this poison from my body." She said. "Any will do. Please help me." Rin smiled. "Oh. Would this happen to be one? I found it lying in the sewer yesterday." He pulled out a small red bottle. "Yes. Yes thank you." She took the potion and downed it. "Please take this it's all I can give but you must accept." She placed 25 gold coins in Rin's hand. "What is Skooma?" He asked.

"I need a healing potion to cleanse this poison from my body." She said. "Any will do. Please help me." Rin smiled. "Oh. Would this happen to be one? I found it lying in the sewer yesterday." He pulled out a small red bottle. "Yes. Yes thank you." She took the potion and downed it. "Please take this it's all I can give but you must accept." She placed 25 gold coins in Rin's hand. "What is Skooma?" He asked.
Prym smiled

Prym smiled
"I can't tell you for sure what it's made from. But I can tell you that once you try some you're hooked. I got some by chance off a trading caravan. It's the worst mistake I ever made. Now I just can't stop." She said. "I've had been out of this rathole city a long time ago if it wasn't for that vile poison. But I've spent all my coin trying to get my fix and now I'm to square one." She admitted. Rin considered this. "Wait... All the money you earned here? So there's someone dealing Skooma right here in the city?"

"I can't tell you for sure what it's made from. But I can tell you that once you try some you're hooked. I got some by chance off a trading caravan. It's the worst mistake I ever made. Now I just can't stop." She said. "I've had been out of this rathole city a long time ago if it wasn't for that vile poison. But I've spent all my coin trying to get my fix and now I'm to square one." She admitted. Rin considered this. "Wait... All the money you earned here? So there's someone dealing Skooma right here in the city?"
"There must be" she said

"Can you tell us where we can find them?" She asked
"I... I..." She hesitated. "What's your name?" Rin asked. "Wh-what?" She asked. "Your name. What is it?" He asked. "W-Wujeeta." She replied. "Wujeeta. I am Jedi Master Rin." He said. "And I promise no harm will come to you if you tell us what we need to know." He referred to himself as a Master Jedi. Prym could recall him saying he never even made knighthood.

"I... I..." She hesitated. "What's your name?" Rin asked. "Wh-what?" She asked. "Your name. What is it?" He asked. "W-Wujeeta." She replied. "Wujeeta. I am Jedi Master Rin." He said. "And I promise no harm will come to you if you tell us what we need to know." He referred to himself as a Master Jedi. Prym could recall him saying he never even made knighthood.
Prym listened, she would ask him why he was calling himself a master Jedi later.

Prym listened, she would ask him why he was calling himself a master Jedi later.
"I... I never met him in person. He has a warehouse set up. A man named Sarthis. His thugs are always outside the warehouse when I arrive to give me my supply. That's all I know." She said. "Thank you. Be on your way." He said. She left. "We should speak to the whoever the Jarl is here. She'll want to know about this."

"I... I never met him in person. He has a warehouse set up. A man named Sarthis. His thugs are always outside the warehouse when I arrive to give me my supply. That's all I know." She said. "Thank you. Be on your way." He said. She left. "We should speak to the whoever the Jarl is here. She'll want to know about this."
"so you're a Jedi master now?" She said

"so you're a Jedi master now?" She said
He looked at her. "Well... I said I wanted to rebuild the Jedi. That ambition at it's core hasn't changed..." He said. "But... I don't want to rebuild what was destroyed. I want the word Jedi to actually mean what everyone said it meant. Create a Jedi who are there to help. Who aren't afraid to feel. Who knows. Maybe even tap into the dark side without becoming a sith." He said. "I know you said the Jedi are no friends of yours. But what if I turned the Jedi into something more than empty promises?"

He looked at her. "Well... I said I wanted to rebuild the Jedi. That ambition at it's core hasn't changed..." He said. "But... I don't want to rebuild what was destroyed. I want the word Jedi to actually mean what everyone said it meant. Create a Jedi who are there to help. Who aren't afraid to feel. Who knows. Maybe even tap into the dark side without becoming a sith." He said. "I know you said the Jedi are no friends of yours. But what if I turned the Jedi into something more than empty promises?"
"Then I might want to join them" she said.

"Then I might want to join them" she said.
"I hope that day comes." He said. They apporoached the Jarl's abode. Mistviel keep.

MistveilKeep.jpg

"Nice place" she said
"Quite large." He said. They walked into the palace. The hall was large and a little gloomy. The largest source of light was bonfire in the middle of the room. Just enough to illuminate the entire room but not much more. In each corner of the room was a Riften guard. They wore a purple cuirasses. Near the back of the room two chairs stood. Both filled.the chair in the back middle facing them held Jarl Laila Law-Giver. The seat next to her was filled by a bosmer (wood elf) woman. Probably her steward. Behind those chairs was a set of closed doors. On the wall to their right a set of open doors. They could someone muttering within the room. Rin began to approach the Jarl.

"Quite large." He said. They walked into the palace. The hall was large and a little gloomy. The largest source of light was bonfire in the middle of the room. Just enough to illuminate the entire room but not much more. In each corner of the room was a Riften guard. They wore a purple cuirasses. Near the back of the room two chairs stood. Both filled.the chair in the back middle facing them held Jarl Laila Law-Giver. The seat next to her was filled by a bosmer (wood elf) woman. Probably her steward. Behind those chairs was a set of closed doors. On the wall to their right a set of open doors. They could someone muttering within the room. Rin began to approach the Jarl.
"Hmm" she said looking around.

"Hmm" she said looking around.
A man in Golden armor stopped him. "Halt there. What business have you with the Jarl?" He asked. "I have important information." Rin said. "Without scheduling time to meet? I think not. Whatever it is can wait." He said. "Fine. You want to wait two weeks before dealing with your Skooma problem. I can wait." Rin said. "Stop." The Jarl said. "It's alright. They may approach."

A man in Golden armor stopped him. "Halt there. What business have you with the Jarl?" He asked. "I have important information." Rin said. "Without scheduling time to meet? I think not. Whatever it is can wait." He said. "Fine. You want to wait two weeks before dealing with your Skooma problem. I can wait." Rin said. "Stop." The Jarl said. "It's alright. They may approach."
Prym approaches with Rin.

"We are aware of Sarthis' presence in riften." She said. "And you've done nothing?" Rin asked. "Don't be so foolish boy. Every attempt to apprahend him has failed. He has informants within the guard I'm sure of it."
"And you can't just find the informants?" She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back