• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I don't know. What do you plan to do?"
"I don't know." She set her fork down. "I don't know if I'll join the fight, maybe I'll go back to being a trader. That was what I did before the universe merged. I just.." she took off her light saber. "I don't know if I really should use this."

"I don't know." She set her fork down. "I don't know if I'll join the fight, maybe I'll go back to being a trader. That was what I did before the universe merged. I just.." she took off her light saber. "I don't know if I really should use this."
"If it makes you feel better. I don't know what I'm going to do. I've clung to the Jedi way all my life trying to hold on to some iron rod but... It's not. And there's nothing left for me there." He said. "But the force isn't just for use by the Jedi and sith."

"If it makes you feel better. I don't know what I'm going to do. I've clung to the Jedi way all my life trying to hold on to some iron rod but... It's not. And there's nothing left for me there." He said. "But the force isn't just for use by the Jedi and sith."
"It's not like there is a middle ground" she said

"Sure there is. We just have to find it." He said. "The Jedi want peace and the sith work only for their passions. But perhapse it is through our emotion... That we can find and build peace."
Prym yawned. "Maybe. I wonder what your master would think of that"

She stands up. "I will...wake me if you need me" she heads to her room and goes to sleep.
Through the force she had a vision. Rin begging her to help the cause. Not to abandon them. Rin battling Vader. Rin losing his arm. Then she saw Rin stand next to Vader in dark robes with sith colored eyes.

Through the force she had a vision. Rin begging her to help the cause. Not to abandon them. Rin battling Vader. Rin losing his arm. Then she saw Rin stand next to Vader in dark robes with sith colored eyes.
"No!" She woke up. That was the first time she had a vision, to her it was terrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back