• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He began to eat silently.

The new area was colder than either of them had expected. They both used their Charmander's flames to keep warm. Making sure to keep their own Charmander's close.
She silently ate too.

"Wow it's really cold" jane said.

She finished her food.

"Okay" she takes the jacket.
They began to clean up camp and head back on the road.

They kept walking. "Oooh. HUMANS."

(Thank goodness for fanart)

dajq6ma-f62ae63a-2c33-49e5-a30f-e88bf1b6fc16.png

Prym just kept silent as they walked.

"Hello" Jane smiled
(this isn't gonna last. Someone's gotta give. And one of them is nicknamed "Stubborn Jedi") Rin kept walking he kept an eye out for trouble.

"GREETINGS! YOU MUST BE TRAINERS TAKING THE LEAGUE CHALLENGE HERE IN THE EBBOT REGION. AM I CORRECT!?"

(this isn't gonna last. Someone's gotta give. And one of them is nicknamed "Stubborn Jedi") Rin kept walking he kept an eye out for trouble.

"GREETINGS! YOU MUST BE TRAINERS TAKING THE LEAGUE CHALLENGE HERE IN THE EBBOT REGION. AM I CORRECT!?"
(Lol) she just kept walking, not seeing a reason to talk since she knew he didn't want to speak with her.

Jane nods. "Yes we are"

She nods taking out her saber

She nods. Charmander smiled. "Char char"
He ignited his saber. "Prepare yourself. We're going to spar." He said.

"AH A CHARMANDER! THAT WILL SERVE YOU WELL HERE! WELL I SHALL BE JUST UP AHEAD NOTE THAT YOU GYM CHALLENGE HAS ALREADY BEGUN."

He ignited his saber. "Prepare yourself. We're going to spar." He said.

"AH A CHARMANDER! THAT WILL SERVE YOU WELL HERE! WELL I SHALL BE JUST UP AHEAD NOTE THAT YOU GYM CHALLENGE HAS ALREADY BEGUN."
"Oh we are?" She said in surprise.

"It has?" Jane said

"Oh we are?" She said in surprise.

"It has?" Jane said
"Of course not." He said annoyed. He pointed at a group of Stormcloak soldiers being attack by storm troopers. "Of we want them to join out cause they have to see it's not hopeless. We help them then we keep going." He ordered.

"YOU'LL SEE!" He said with a wry grin.

He got on a bird Pokemon and flew off.

latest

"Of course not." He said annoyed. He pointed at a group of Stormcloak soldiers being attack by storm troopers. "Of we want them to join out cause they have to see it's not hopeless. We help them then we keep going." He ordered.

"YOU'LL SEE!" He said with a wry grin.

He got on a bird Pokemon and flew off.

latest
prym listens. She nods. "Okay sir..." She went towards the group.

"At least we know we are close" Jane smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back