• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Not sure." He said.

They hadn't been able to salvage her lightsaber from the wreckage. Or (depending on how you feel) Rin currently had it.
(Either works.)
"Me either" she said.

"Let's see..I had it when I brought down the ship. Maybe it's there in the wreckage." She said to herself before changing into grey robes that Sage had left for her. Her stomach growled, she had been asleep for days, she was bound to be hungry. "Ill eat later, I need my saber first." She attempted to leave the healers temple.

(Either works.)
"Me either" she said.

"Let's see..I had it when I brought down the ship. Maybe it's there in the wreckage." She said to herself before changing into grey robes that Sage had left for her. Her stomach growled, she had been asleep for days, she was bound to be hungry. "Ill eat later, I need my saber first." She attempted to leave the healers temple.
He sat down. A pretty redguard girl approached and took their orders. Later they were both eating cabbage soup. The only clean looking thing on the menu.

They didn't stop her. She found Rin digging through the wreckage.

He sat down. A pretty redguard girl approached and took their orders. Later they were both eating cabbage soup. The only clean looking thing on the menu.

They didn't stop her. She found Rin digging through the wreckage.
"Well it's okay for soup. You know I really miss ratting pizza" sage laughed.

"Why's he here.."she said to herself and decided to hide so she could watch him.

"Well it's okay for soup. You know I really miss ratting pizza" sage laughed.

"Why's he here.."she said to herself and decided to hide so she could watch him.
"You had pizza once when we were in New York." Peter said.

He pulled out her lightsaber from the wreckage. "Finally- oh no." The handle was busted and sparking. "Crystal's dead." He said. "Maybe the Johnathon guy can fix it... Hopefully."

"You had pizza once when we were in New York." Peter said.

He pulled out her lightsaber from the wreckage. "Finally- oh no." The handle was busted and sparking. "Crystal's dead." He said. "Maybe the Johnathon guy can fix it... Hopefully."
"yeah I wish we had some here." Sage laughed.

"Oh he was looking for my saber." Prym said watching.

Peter laughed. "After we eat let's see if it"s possible" he said.

"Sorry about your saber." He placed it against her chest as he walked past. He was still upset
"Sounds like a plan" she chuckled.

She looked at her broken saber. "Thanks for finding it..." Her stomach growled.

"Sounds like a plan" she chuckled.

She looked at her broken saber. "Thanks for finding it..." Her stomach growled.
They finished their food.

"Get some food." Rin said walking past the sign that said Riften. He still planned to deal with the Grelod who ran the orphanage

They finished their food.

"Get some food." Rin said walking past the sign that said Riften. He still planned to deal with the Grelod who ran the orphanage
Sage paid for the meal.

"Can I help you with that mission from the kid?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back