• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
prym listens. She nods. "Okay sir..." She went towards the group.

"At least we know we are close" Jane smiled.
Sir... Maybe I'm being too harsh... He followed her and attacked the stormtroopers.

Ryan took on step forward. "Yea- WhuaAAA!" He was suddenly hanging upside down a rope attatche to his ankle."TEE HEE *SNICKER" YOU'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED BY ONE OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS' PUZZLES!" The gym leade laughed like a little kid as he actually flew off this time.

Sir... Maybe I'm being too harsh... He followed her and attacked the stormtroopers.

Ryan took on step forward. "Yea- WhuaAAA!" He was suddenly hanging upside down a rope attatche to his ankle."TEE HEE *SNICKER" YOU'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED BY ONE OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS' PUZZLES!" The gym leade laughed like a little kid as he actually flew off this time.
She strikes the storm troopers down

Jane chuckled. "Let me help you down, Charmander can you cut the rope." Charmander nods. "Charmander!" Jane holds up her Pokemon and he bites through the rope.

She strikes the storm troopers down

Jane chuckled. "Let me help you down, Charmander can you cut the rope." Charmander nods. "Charmander!" Jane holds up her Pokemon and he bites through the rope.
They were killed one by one.

"so i see you've met my little bro." It was Sans the eliet four trainer they met earlier.

"Why'd you help me?" A soldier asked.

"let me give ya some advice. papyrus likes traps and puzzles. he's rigged this entire section of the region with 'em."
"it's what we do." Prym said before she started walking back on the trail they were taking.

"Good to know," she said

"it's what we do." Prym said before she started walking back on the trail they were taking.

"Good to know," she said
"Make sure that you join the fight against the empire. The Galactic one." Rin said.

"don't worry he didn't rig the centers." He said.

"Not really" she said
He wanted to say he forgave her than things could go back to how they were. "Prym you know I... I..." He wanted to but he couldn't. Because he didn't. He spent so long burying these feelings deep deep down. He no longer knew how to deal with them. Fear. Anger. Disappointment.

He wanted to say he forgave her than things could go back to how they were. "Prym you know I... I..." He wanted to but he couldn't. Because he didn't. He spent so long burying these feelings deep deep down. He no longer knew how to deal with them. Fear. Anger. Disappointment.
"you what? " She asked.

I don't think we've properly spoken in days. But what can I do. Everytime I try to talk to her I'm reminded about why I'm mad at her.
I know he's still mad at me..I did what I thought I should do..maybe it's best we're barely speaking...I don't know. she sighed

I know he's still mad at me..I did what I thought I should do..maybe it's best we're barely speaking...I don't know. she sighed
Rin stopped. "Why did you do it?" He said. "Even after I begged you not to. You had to have known how worried I'd be."

"Because it was my fault the empire got control." She said
"That's no excuse for going out and almost getting yourself killed." He said. "And in the end what did it accomplish? Vader's still alive. Another star destroyer is probably on the way and the bulk of the empire's forces were in other ships." He sighed. "Forget it. Just... The main point I was making was that you didn't think about how it would affect me at all. You didn't realize how much I care about you."

"That's no excuse for going out and almost getting yourself killed." He said. "And in the end what did it accomplish? Vader's still alive. Another star destroyer is probably on the way and the bulk of the empire's forces were in other ships." He sighed. "Forget it. Just... The main point I was making was that you didn't think about how it would affect me at all. You didn't realize how much I care about you."
"Rin..I'm use to being alone and when your alone you don't have to think about how others feel about your choices." She frowned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back