• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Well guess introductions are in order then. Sage blackmoor" she held out her hand
He shook it. He looked at the masked Peter. "Spider-Man." He said. "You from New York? Dressed pretty strangely for it." He said.

"Actually I'm from Salt Lake. I spent a lot of time in a place called the west kingdom. Learned a lot about Magic from your master. I've heard a lot about the two of you,"

He shook it. He looked at the masked Peter. "Spider-Man." He said. "You from New York? Dressed pretty strangely for it." He said.

"Actually I'm from Salt Lake. I spent a lot of time in a place called the west kingdom. Learned a lot about Magic from your master. I've heard a lot about the two of you,"
"Hopefully good things" she said

"Good, now we can work together" she said
"Alright what do we all know?" Jorduse said. "We know that the monster are normally docile." Peter said. "Yeah and we know dat te weird lady who's making them hit people is also makin' 'em a pain in the ass to take on." Scout said.

"Alright what do we all know?" Jorduse said. "We know that the monster are normally docile." Peter said. "Yeah and we know dat te weird lady who's making them hit people is also makin' 'em a pain in the ass to take on." Scout said.
"Yep" sage nods

"well she has to know magic." Sage said thinking. " should we rest and try searching in the morning. Maybe we can try talking to the monsters again."
"Yeah that's a good idea," Peter said, Engineer smiled. "I'll put up sentries around to guard the town."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back