• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"So. Let's go over what we know so far. You start."
"Kids are disappearing around here, they seem to have a club house where they draw pictures of the monsters...hey I think one of those pictures had a drawing of someone in green." She said

She looked towards the unknown voice
There was a man with neck length black hair and a goatee. He wore a simple white shirt and black trouser combo. Over that he wore a ebony colored leather trench coat. Although his clothes were closer to what someone in sage's time would wear he had more modern feel. There two revolvers strapped to his belt and he had a large backpack of kits and tools on his back. "Hello. My name is Jorduse. I'm here to find the missing children." "Get in line pal." Scout said

There was a man with neck length black hair and a goatee. He wore a simple white shirt and black trouser combo. Over that he wore a ebony colored leather trench coat. Although his clothes were closer to what someone in sage's time would wear he had more modern feel. There two revolvers strapped to his belt and he had a large backpack of kits and tools on his back. "Hello. My name is Jorduse. I'm here to find the missing children." "Get in line pal." Scout said
"Really another person" Sage said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back