• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Link smiled. "I guess he better head back soon huh?"

Peter went back to the job board. (If you wanna have something posted go ahead I'm currently writing out possible scenarios)
"I guess" she smiled.

Sage walked with cana, she was explaining more of the competition

"I guess" she smiled.

Sage walked with cana, she was explaining more of the competition
"Right." He said. He whistled loudly and Epona came running. "Ready?"

Peter took a job in a place called 2fort where people wanted the mercenaries of two rival companies to stop killing over virtually worthless land.

"Right." He said. He whistled loudly and Epona came running. "Ready?"

Peter took a job in a place called 2fort where people wanted the mercenaries of two rival companies to stop killing over virtually worthless land.
"Yep" she said.

Sage decided to stay at the guild

"Yep" she said.

Sage decided to stay at the guild
They began their journey back to fairy tail.

Pinto decided to keep Sage company. He spent most of his time either around her, training, or eating. He hadn't taken on many jobs and every time he left for the night he always instant transmissioned away.

They began their journey back to fairy tail.

Pinto decided to keep Sage company. He spent most of his time either around her, training, or eating. He hadn't taken on many jobs and every time he left for the night he always instant transmissioned away.
Lucy smiles.

Sage spent some time shopping with some of the girl guidmembers, they helped her pick up some new clothes for miss fairy tail. She was still waiting for Erza to see if she wanted to teach her sword fighting.

Lucy smiles.

Sage spent some time shopping with some of the girl guidmembers, they helped her pick up some new clothes for miss fairy tail. She was still waiting for Erza to see if she wanted to teach her sword fighting.
Erza returned a few hours before Link and Lucy.

"Depends on what you want to ask." She said eating a strawberry shortcake.
"I recently had to try to fight without my magic, I tried to use an axe and I barely got that to work. I figured since you are such an excellent fighter, you could show me how to use a sword" she said

"I recently had to try to fight without my magic, I tried to use an axe and I barely got that to work. I figured since you are such an excellent fighter, you could show me how to use a sword" she said
"Perhapse." Erza said. She looked around. "Where's Peter?"

"Great Thanks" sage smiled
2fort:
Scout was the first to notice that there was an extra body on the battlefield today. Some guy in a weird spider costume. Everyone referred to new people as extra bodies here because the ones who couldn't respawn didn't last. "Yo! Guys has RED totally lost it? Cuz... They just brought some insane weirdo callin' himself Spider-Something."

2fort:
Scout was the first to notice that there was an extra body on the battlefield today. Some guy in a weird spider costume. Everyone referred to new people as extra bodies here because the ones who couldn't respawn didn't last. "Yo! Guys has RED totally lost it? Cuz... They just brought some insane weirdo callin' himself Spider-Something."
Since Sage was waiting for the miss fairy tail contest to start she looked at the job board.

Since Sage was waiting for the miss fairy tail contest to start she looked at the job board.
There was a job request that would take her to New York. But a different New York. A bleaker version that was in the throws of something called the Great Depression.

There was a job request that would take her to New York. But a different New York. A bleaker version that was in the throws of something called the Great Depression.
"Hmmm.. I'll think about it. I still got to train with erza in the morning" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back