• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Yes. Perhapse they will." He walked off. Peter, Pinto, and Natsu walked into the guild. "Shame we couldn't convince that Ben guy to join."
"Well most of the guild did attack him and attacked us. If he decides to join then he will" sage said walking into the guild.

"Well most of the guild did attack him and attacked us. If he decides to join then he will" sage said walking into the guild.
Peter immediately went to look at the job bored. "Spider-Sense." He flipped back dodging an ice attack. "Dude. Grrybwhat's the big idea?" He asked. Oh come on. Everyone's wanted a piece of you ever since you beat Erza." Grey said with competitive smile.

Peter immediately went to look at the job bored. "Spider-Sense." He flipped back dodging an ice attack. "Dude. Grrybwhat's the big idea?" He asked. Oh come on. Everyone's wanted a piece of you ever since you beat Erza." Grey said with competitive smile.
Sage laughed. "Guess that's what happens when you beat the best." She looked around for Erza and walked over to her, she was still limping a bit from the fight with Prince .

Sage laughed. "Guess that's what happens when you beat the best." She looked around for Erza and walked over to her, she was still limping a bit from the fight with Prince .
Peter was also looking for Erza. Everyone said she was on a job in some place called Hyrule. Solving a bandit problem.

Peter was also looking for Erza. Everyone said she was on a job in some place called Hyrule. Solving a bandit problem.
"really" Sage laughed. "I was going to ask her if she wanted to train me to use a sword or something, since I barely was able to fight with an axe."

"Miss fairy tail contest?" Sage tilted her head. "What's that"
"Where the ladies of fairy tail compete to see who is the most popular and beautiful in guild." Makarov said. Peter noticed he was drooling some. He probably set this up to look at pretty women.

"Where the ladies of fairy tail compete to see who is the most popular and beautiful in guild." Makarov said. Peter noticed he was drooling some. He probably set this up to look at pretty women.
"Oh. " sage nods. Cana spoke up. ,"there is also some prize money." Sage smiled. "Maybe I'll give it a try.if I have a bit of help. I never done anything before." Cana smiled. "I'm sure some us girls can give you a hand. I think we should start by going through your wardrobe."

"Oh. " sage nods. Cana spoke up. ,"there is also some prize money." Sage smiled. "Maybe I'll give it a try.if I have a bit of help. I never done anything before." Cana smiled. "I'm sure some us girls can give you a hand. I think we should start by going through your wardrobe."
Peter was thankful that his mask was still on. The thought of Sage in a bikini made his face redder than his mask. "Hey guys Erza says that she's on her way back.

MEANWHILE

Link waved off Erza as she left. He smiled and headed back into the cottage. They we're currently in Lurelin village. A beach town next to the ocean. Link had decided it would be a good place to rest after they had solved Hyrule's problems. For now anyway. He didn't want to admit that he try to extend their stay to spend more time alone with Lucy.

Peter was thankful that his mask was still on. The thought of Sage in a bikini made his face redder than his mask. "Hey guys Erza says that she's on her way back.

MEANWHILE

Link waved off Erza as she left. He smiled and headed back into the cottage. They we're currently in Lurelin village. A beach town next to the ocean. Link had decided it would be a good place to rest after they had solved Hyrule's problems. For now anyway. He didn't want to admit that he try to extend their stay to spend more time alone with Lucy.
" sure, most of my stuff is like this" Sage said motioning to her robes. She kept herself pretty covered up. Cana nods. "We can do it later then, we might have to take you shopping if you want to compete with us and i'm sure you want to get settled in. There's a couple empty rooms we added. "

"This place is beautiful" Lucy said

" sure, most of my stuff is like this" Sage said motioning to her robes. She kept herself pretty covered up. Cana nods. "We can do it later then, we might have to take you shopping if you want to compete with us and i'm sure you want to get settled in. There's a couple empty rooms we added. "

"This place is beautiful" Lucy said
"I'll find my own place after taking on a few jobs." Peter said.

Link nodded. "The water here is some of the best in the world. The fish that love here are always flavorful."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back