• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Yeah let's ask them a few questions and see if they can answer them." She said.

Prym nods and got off the ship. She went to search for them. She hoped she didnt run into vader.
At the questioning was also a woman. She said she was the family therapist. (Wanna play her. I'll lead most of the stuff and I think you can find her in the plot synopsis)

They were still fighting Vader when they found them

At the questioning was also a woman. She said she was the family therapist. (Wanna play her. I'll lead most of the stuff and I think you can find her in the plot synopsis)

They were still fighting Vader when they found them
(Yeah I can. ) "hello I'm Dr. Marks." The therapist said introducing herself.

"There they are." She said gripping her light saber.

(Yeah I can. ) "hello I'm Dr. Marks." The therapist said introducing herself.

"There they are." She said gripping her light saber.
"Hello. John Smith." The Doctor said taking her hand. He looked her up and down. "Psychiatrist?" He asked.

Fasttrack ran and grabbed Vader trying to knock him down.

"Hello. John Smith." The Doctor said taking her hand. He looked her up and down. "Psychiatrist?" He asked.

Fasttrack ran and grabbed Vader trying to knock him down.
"Yes I am the family therapist. I mostly treat mr. Hastings but we've done many family sessions." She said shaking his hand.

Prym ran over by Rin. "I'm glad to see you're okay."

"Yes I am the family therapist. I mostly treat mr. Hastings but we've done many family sessions." She said shaking his hand.

Prym ran over by Rin. "I'm glad to see you're okay."
"I see." He watched as the others interviewes Mr. And Mrs. Hastings. "Clenching fist. Looks like a response to prevent from more erratic behavior. Hypno therapy then?"

He was breathing heavy. "oh yeah. 100%" he said. Corinn had stolen an inquisitors powers and was holding off stormtroopers

"I see." He watched as the others interviewes Mr. And Mrs. Hastings. "Clenching fist. Looks like a response to prevent from more erratic behavior. Hypno therapy then?"

He was breathing heavy. "oh yeah. 100%" he said. Corinn had stolen an inquisitors powers and was holding off stormtroopers
"Oo your a smart one. Mr. Smith. Are you a psychologist as well?" She asked.

"Better than finding you two dead. " she said and went at a storm trooper, letting Ben deal with Vader.

"Oo your a smart one. Mr. Smith. Are you a psychologist as well?" She asked.

"Better than finding you two dead. " she said and went at a storm trooper, letting Ben deal with Vader.
"I dabble in all sorts of things. People have a penchant of calling me Doctor." He said. "We aren't getting anything out of him." Gordon said. "Well he's probably in a fragile head space. Hypnotic therapy is the sort of practice where sometimes you have to break down the mind to build it back up." Ths Doctor mused.

Vader threw Fasttrack against a wall. "What were you expecting?" He asked. "I thought I'd punch you in your stupid masked face. You know other you pulls it off way better. Metallic greys are so much cooler than black."

"I dabble in all sorts of things. People have a penchant of calling me Doctor." He said. "We aren't getting anything out of him." Gordon said. "Well he's probably in a fragile head space. Hypnotic therapy is the sort of practice where sometimes you have to break down the mind to build it back up." Ths Doctor mused.

Vader threw Fasttrack against a wall. "What were you expecting?" He asked. "I thought I'd punch you in your stupid masked face. You know other you pulls it off way better. Metallic greys are so much cooler than black."
"Yes your friend is correct. I believe all should be going. He is in a fragile state after all." She said

Prym glared at Vader as she blocked a attack from a storm trooper. She picked up a blaster from a dead one and fired at the sith lord

"Yes your friend is correct. I believe all should be going. He is in a fragile state after all." She said

Prym glared at Vader as she blocked a attack from a storm trooper. She picked up a blaster from a dead one and fired at the sith lord
"We need to know who did this." Bullock said. "And like it or not Mr. Hastings and his wife are our best lead. We need to know if she had enemies, or where she was the night before she was found.":

It hit him in the back he fell to his knee and everyone took that opportunity to run.

"We need to know who did this." Bullock said. "And like it or not Mr. Hastings and his wife are our best lead. We need to know if she had enemies, or where she was the night before she was found.":

It hit him in the back he fell to his knee and everyone took that opportunity to run.
"Everyone loved Amanda. She had no enemies from what I know." Dr. Marks said.

As soon as they got on the ship Prym told Margo to take off and she did.

"Everyone loved Amanda. She had no enemies from what I know." Dr. Marks said.

As soon as they got on the ship Prym told Margo to take off and she did.
"Love and Hate aren't opposites." The Doctor said. "The right circumstances, or mood, or suggestion." He said. The gears were already turning in his head.

Corinn sat on the floor.

"Love and Hate aren't opposites." The Doctor said. "The right circumstances, or mood, or suggestion." He said. The gears were already turning in his head.

Corinn sat on the floor.
"That's true but I'm sure you detectives can figure it out." She said.

Margo put the ship on autopilot. She went to Corinn. "Are you ok?"

"That's true but I'm sure you detectives can figure it out." She said.

Margo put the ship on autopilot. She went to Corinn. "Are you ok?"
the Doctod was pretty sure he had already figured it out. (Because of course he did)

"Yeah a little tired but other than that I'm okay." He said.

Sage whispered to the doctor. "You figured it out didnt you"

"That's good." She said.
"Maybe. Perhaps this is something you should all solve on your own." He said. Gordon took a call and turned to Bullock. "They're ready for the Autopsy."

He looked at her. "Lets not do this again." He looked at Russel. "Don't get caught again!"

"Maybe. Perhaps this is something you should all solve on your own." He said. Gordon took a call and turned to Bullock. "They're ready for the Autopsy."

He looked at her. "Lets not do this again." He looked at Russel. "Don't get caught again!"
Sage nods and looks at the detectives. "Guess we can learn the cause of death."

Russell sighed. "Getting caught wasnt part of the plan"

Sage nods and looks at the detectives. "Guess we can learn the cause of death."

Russell sighed. "Getting caught wasnt part of the plan"
"Well that would probably the stabbing." Bullock said. "I'm looking for something specific." He said.

"Well make not getting caught part of the plan." He joked.

"Well that would probably the stabbing." Bullock said. "I'm looking for something specific." He said.

"Well make not getting caught part of the plan." He joked.
"What are you looking for?" She asked.

"Yeah I'll try that next time." He chuckled a bit and held his head. Prym looked at him. "Get some rest. You been through alot." He nods. "Okay master "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back