• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Sure we cant stop you." Sage shrugged

"Hmm that thing is burning. You probably could cool it down enough to make it dead" Prym said.

"Yeah we can get you some after we get out of here." Margo said. "We better leave before some guards come."
The Doctor went with them. Peter drove.

"I was just gonna blow it up. But I suppose." He transformed. "Arcticguana!"

Corinn nodded. "Probably a good idea."

The Doctor went with them. Peter drove.

"I was just gonna blow it up. But I suppose." He transformed. "Arcticguana!"

Corinn nodded. "Probably a good idea."
"Wonder what it could be this time." Sage said.

"Well we still have to get out of here safely " prym said.

Margo nods taking Corinn and Russell's hands bringing them into the shadows, glad this was so far an easy rescue. She was going back to Rin.

"Wonder what it could be this time." Sage said.

"Well we still have to get out of here safely " prym said.

Margo nods taking Corinn and Russell's hands bringing them into the shadows, glad this was so far an easy rescue. She was going back to Rin.
Once they got there they found Bullock there. Without Gordon. He was looking over a body that had been tied to the track. Horror written all over his face.

Arcticguana began to breath cold at the reactor. Lots of steam filled the air as much of his breath was rapidly heat up at the start.

Rin was still outside keeoing the ships engines warm as it were.

Once they got there they found Bullock there. Without Gordon. He was looking over a body that had been tied to the track. Horror written all over his face.

Arcticguana began to breath cold at the reactor. Lots of steam filled the air as much of his breath was rapidly heat up at the start.

Rin was still outside keeoing the ships engines warm as it were.
"Man..now that is a horrible sight." Sage said.

Prym kept an eye out for any guards.

"We found him. " Margo said getting out of the shadows. Russell looked over at Rin. "Hello master "

"Man..now that is a horrible sight." Sage said.

Prym kept an eye out for any guards.

"We found him. " Margo said getting out of the shadows. Russell looked over at Rin. "Hello master "
Bullock walked over to them. He saw the Doctor. "Who the hell is he and why is he on my crime scene?" He asked. The Doctor looked him up and down and pulled out the psychic paper flashing it in Bullock's face. He read him like a book. Bullock was the kind of guy who bent over for the mob. And the Doctor knew who the biggest mob boss in town was. "John Smith, you'd do well to let me into the scene." He said. Bullock read it. "I didn't think Falcone would be the kind of guy to have his men skulk around homicide scenes." THe Doctor put the paper back in his trench coat pocket, "Well when its unauthorized murders bad for business. And above all Mr. Falcone wants people to be able to business in peace."

An alarm went off when the core started to shut down.

"Hello Russel." He said. "How are you feeling?"

Bullock walked over to them. He saw the Doctor. "Who the hell is he and why is he on my crime scene?" He asked. The Doctor looked him up and down and pulled out the psychic paper flashing it in Bullock's face. He read him like a book. Bullock was the kind of guy who bent over for the mob. And the Doctor knew who the biggest mob boss in town was. "John Smith, you'd do well to let me into the scene." He said. Bullock read it. "I didn't think Falcone would be the kind of guy to have his men skulk around homicide scenes." THe Doctor put the paper back in his trench coat pocket, "Well when its unauthorized murders bad for business. And above all Mr. Falcone wants people to be able to business in peace."

An alarm went off when the core started to shut down.

"Hello Russel." He said. "How are you feeling?"
Sage just let the Doctor do the talking as she looked around the crime scene.

"Times up. Let's get back to the ship." Prym said and headed out of the room.

"Well I felt better but I'm okay." He smiled. "Thanks for coming to get me." Margo looked at him. "Are you sure your ok? You've smiled like twice. You dont smile." Russell chuckled. "I'm just happy Margo."

Sage just let the Doctor do the talking as she looked around the crime scene.

"Times up. Let's get back to the ship." Prym said and headed out of the room.

"Well I felt better but I'm okay." He smiled. "Thanks for coming to get me." Margo looked at him. "Are you sure your ok? You've smiled like twice. You dont smile." Russell chuckled. "I'm just happy Margo."
Peter was looking over the body.

"Not done yet." Ben said.

Rin looked over and saw something. He took out his lightsaber and ignited it. Vader stood across the room. "Get out of here." He said.

Peter was looking over the body.

"Not done yet." Ben said.

Rin looked over and saw something. He took out his lightsaber and ignited it. Vader stood across the room. "Get out of here." He said.
"See anything interesting?" She asked

Prym stopped and nods. "Okay"

"Vader.." Russell said turning to see who it was. Margo frowned grabbing her brother's arm. "Let's listen to your master. "

"See anything interesting?" She asked

Prym stopped and nods. "Okay"

"Vader.." Russell said turning to see who it was. Margo frowned grabbing her brother's arm. "Let's listen to your master. "
"Other than the dead body. No not really?" Peter said. "Well and that the girl is one of Gothams one percenters."

"Hold them off." Stromtroopers came flooding in.

"You guys go. I have a few bones to pick with this guy." Corrinn said.

"Other than the dead body. No not really?" Peter said. "Well and that the girl is one of Gothams one percenters."

"Hold them off." Stromtroopers came flooding in.

"You guys go. I have a few bones to pick with this guy." Corrinn said.
"Oh she is? Maybe someone killed her for her money" sage said.

Prym took out her lightsaber. "Been awhile since I faced some troopers, cant wait to see you miss"

Margo looked at him. "Corrinn be careful."

"Oh she is? Maybe someone killed her for her money" sage said.

Prym took out her lightsaber. "Been awhile since I faced some troopers, cant wait to see you miss"

Margo looked at him. "Corrinn be careful."
"Couldn't have. She hasn't come into it yet. She's the oldest daughter but her parents are still alive... I think. Hey... The parents." He said.
~~~
They fired with scary good accuracy.
~~~
"When am I not?" He asked. "Go on. Get out if here."

"Couldn't have. She hasn't come into it yet. She's the oldest daughter but her parents are still alive... I think. Hey... The parents." He said.
~~~
They fired with scary good accuracy.
~~~
"When am I not?" He asked. "Go on. Get out if here."
"What about them?" She asked.

Prym looked surprised. "Guess someone had some shooting lessons." She started blocking the shots with her saber.

Margo nods giving him a quick kiss and got in the ship with Russell.

"What about them?" She asked.

Prym looked surprised. "Guess someone had some shooting lessons." She started blocking the shots with her saber.

Margo nods giving him a quick kiss and got in the ship with Russell.
"We could talk to them." He said. "No." Bullock said. "You gor and do your job with Nygma. Me, Gordon, and Smith will talk to them. You go home." He said to sage. "Hold on a minute." Peter said. "You were taken over by sludge. You know about us now Bullock. You know that I gotta help figure this out."

"Got it!" Arcticguana said.

Rin ran at Vader

"We could talk to them." He said. "No." Bullock said. "You gor and do your job with Nygma. Me, Gordon, and Smith will talk to them. You go home." He said to sage. "Hold on a minute." Peter said. "You were taken over by sludge. You know about us now Bullock. You know that I gotta help figure this out."

"Got it!" Arcticguana said.

Rin ran at Vader
"And you know we can handle things ourselves if the time comes to it." Sage said crossing her arms. "I'm surprised you haven't spilled our secret yet"

"Think you can freeze them?" She asked using a force push on some of the troopers that gotten closer.

They waited in the ship. Margo sat up front ready to take off in a hurry if they needed to.

"And you know we can handle things ourselves if the time comes to it." Sage said crossing her arms. "I'm surprised you haven't spilled our secret yet"

"Think you can freeze them?" She asked using a force push on some of the troopers that gotten closer.

They waited in the ship. Margo sat up front ready to take off in a hurry if they needed to.
"Who would believe me even if I said." He said drinking from a flask.

He started to freeze the troopers.

It was a long time before they heard from Rin and Corinn. Ben and Prym got back first.

"Who would believe me even if I said." He said drinking from a flask.

He started to freeze the troopers.

It was a long time before they heard from Rin and Corinn. Ben and Prym got back first.
"Someone might, the way the city has been lately." She shrugged.

Prym looked around. "Wheres Rin and Corinn? " Margo shrugged. "They were going after Vader" Prym frowned. "Vader is here..."

"Someone might, the way the city has been lately." She shrugged.

Prym looked around. "Wheres Rin and Corinn? " Margo shrugged. "They were going after Vader" Prym frowned. "Vader is here..."
"Well its none of my business as long as you guys walk the line." Bullcok said. "We haven't walked the line since day one." Peter said.

"No. Prym don't do anything rash."

"Well its none of my business as long as you guys walk the line." Bullcok said. "We haven't walked the line since day one." Peter said.

"No. Prym don't do anything rash."
"We so what needs to be done." She said.

"I'm not going to do anything rash. I'm giving them five minutes and if they dont get back here then I'm going after them. " prym said. "And I'm being generous with giving them five minutes"

"We so what needs to be done." She said.

"I'm not going to do anything rash. I'm giving them five minutes and if they dont get back here then I'm going after them. " prym said. "And I'm being generous with giving them five minutes"
"Fine whatever. Come on." Bullock said reluctantly.

The Doctor accompanied them to the house of the parents. (Who's names I can' remember)

Ben tapped the Omnitrix. "I'm done waiting." He said.
They got to the Hastings. Sage looked around. "I wonder if they have any ideas who could have done this to their daughter. "

"Same here." Prym said heading for the exit. "Margo, you and Russell stay with the ship."

They got to the Hastings. Sage looked around. "I wonder if they have any ideas who could have done this to their daughter. "

"Same here." Prym said heading for the exit. "Margo, you and Russell stay with the ship."
"Maybe but it looks like they might not be in much of a position to say." He said.

Ben transformed into Fasttrack. "Let's go."

"Maybe but it looks like they might not be in much of a position to say." He said.

Ben transformed into Fasttrack. "Let's go."
"Yeah let's ask them a few questions and see if they can answer them." She said.

Prym nods and got off the ship. She went to search for them. She hoped she didnt run into vader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back