• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Mudd shrugged. "I dont know. It's just one of the few human foods that taste really good."

"Okay sounds like a plan." Margo nods
"Well technically its not a human foo." Peter corrected. "It's an ingredient in human foods. But apples are eaten by all sorts of indigenous life." (BTW I brought the ultimate cartoon up[ because that's the voice this peter has, the other one thats in the hero league has the same voice as Ben)

Ben transformed. "RIPJAWS! See you in a second." He dived into the water

"Well technically its not a human foo." Peter corrected. "It's an ingredient in human foods. But apples are eaten by all sorts of indigenous life." (BTW I brought the ultimate cartoon up[ because that's the voice this peter has, the other one thats in the hero league has the same voice as Ben)

Ben transformed. "RIPJAWS! See you in a second." He dived into the water
The demon just shrugged. "Still it's good no matter what kind of food it is" Sage looked at Kaleb. "If you want you can try absorbing some of my spells."

Margo nods and watches. She was worried about her brother.

The demon just shrugged. "Still it's good no matter what kind of food it is" Sage looked at Kaleb. "If you want you can try absorbing some of my spells."

"I guess we could try." He said.

Corinn looked at her. "He'll be okay."

"I guess we could try." He said.

Corinn looked at her. "He'll be okay."
"Anything specific you want to try first." Sage said making a spell book appear in her hands.

"I know..I'm just worried..I know I haven't seen him in awhile and from what I heard he was doing good with Rin." She said

"Anything specific you want to try first." Sage said making a spell book appear in her hands.

"I know..I'm just worried..I know I haven't seen him in awhile and from what I heard he was doing good with Rin." She said
"Uh well I wanna see if I can absorb powers. Could I borrow one of those demons?"

"Right he'll be glad to see you " he said

"Uh well I wanna see if I can absorb powers. Could I borrow one of those demons?"

"Right he'll be glad to see you " he said
Sage looked over at Mudd. "You want to try?" Mudd shook her head. "Quill might be good one for him to try." She nods and summons Quill. The spikey demon looked around. "I dont see any trouble."

"I'm sure he will." She said.

Sage looked over at Mudd. "You want to try?" Mudd shook her head. "Quill might be good one for him to try." She nods and summons Quill. The spikey demon looked around. "I dont see any trouble."

"I'm sure he will." She said.
Kaleb held out his hand to shake quills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back