• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Someone went at her with a bat. Kaleb caught it. "Not very friendly of you."
Mudd looked at Kaleb. "Thank you." Sage went over. "Head back to my place Mudd. You tried. Guess that spell still needs a little work." The demon smiled. "Its alright. It worked for a good amount of time. Summon me if you need me."

Mudd looked at Kaleb. "Thank you." Sage went over. "Head back to my place Mudd. You tried. Guess that spell still needs a little work." The demon smiled. "Its alright. It worked for a good amount of time. Summon me if you need me."
The guy still tried to get Mudd. Kalen absorbed the material of the aluminum bat. "I said that wasn't nice!"

The guy still tried to get Mudd. Kalen absorbed the material of the aluminum bat. "I said that wasn't nice!"
Mudd sighed seeing him try to attack. "Humans..." she vanished. Sage glared at the guy. "She was just trying to help. There is no need to attack when people are already injuried"

Mudd sighed seeing him try to attack. "Humans..." she vanished. Sage glared at the guy. "She was just trying to help. There is no need to attack when people are already injuried"
The man tried to punch Kaleb. He held his fist in pain. "Seriously?" He asked.

After the fire was out and Sage moved all the civilians she went over to Kaleb. "Nice job"

"So where are we?" Margo asked
He looked at her. "Not that most of those guys deserved to be saved but... thanks."

"Welcome to Nur, home to Fortress Inqusitorius." He said. Rin was already there when they landed.

He looked at her. "Not that most of those guys deserved to be saved but... thanks."

"Welcome to Nur, home to Fortress Inqusitorius." He said. Rin was already there when they landed.
"We just have to be the bigger person. We better get out of here before the GCPD gets here" she said.

Margo went straight to Rin. "How did this happen?"

Kaleb looked at her. "So are you a mutant too?"

"I don't know." Rin said.
"I am not. I'm a demon." Mudd answered feeling no need to hide what she was since she figured Sage and Peter trusted them. Sage took a seat. "Shes a friend of ours."

" alright." She took out her knife. "Let's take out some inquisitors then."

"I am not. I'm a demon." Mudd answered feeling no need to hide what she was since she figured Sage and Peter trusted them. Sage took a seat. "Shes a friend of ours."

" alright." She took out her knife. "Let's take out some inquisitors then."
"Hm." Kaleb said. "So... I've never absorbed fire before. And now I'm curious just how much I can absorb. Well I've never absorbed fire like that. I've become fire but... I've never absorbed in an energy form." He said. "Dude you want to test and experimenr with your abilities. You... Came to the right guy." Peter said.

Corinn looked at Rin. "So am I allowed to steal their powers?" He asked (i'm including creatures and special objects as fair game for ppwer theft)

"Hm." Kaleb said. "So... I've never absorbed fire before. And now I'm curious just how much I can absorb. Well I've never absorbed fire like that. I've become fire but... I've never absorbed in an energy form." He said. "Dude you want to test and experimenr with your abilities. You... Came to the right guy." Peter said.

Corinn looked at Rin. "So am I allowed to steal their powers?" He asked (i'm including creatures and special objects as fair game for ppwer theft)
"yeah Peter can help you out with that." Sage smiled. Mudd grabbed another apple and started eating it.

(Makes sense to me) Margo turned and started walking.

"yeah Peter can help you out with that." Sage smiled. Mudd grabbed another apple and started eating it.

(Makes sense to me) Margo turned and started walking.
"Is it possible for you to eat too much of those?" He asked.

"I'll try to get you guys in. I'll go under and work my way up to let you guys in the main entrance." Ben said.

"Is it possible for you to eat too much of those?" He asked.

"I'll try to get you guys in. I'll go under and work my way up to let you guys in the main entrance." Ben said.
Mudd shrugged. "I dont know. It's just one of the few human foods that taste really good."

"Okay sounds like a plan." Margo nods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back