• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Sage cleaned up the dishes before starting to study her spell books.
Peter landed on top of a building and stretched out. As he looked over the city he noted it almost looked beautiful from up here. He knew down there was much much worse. As he considered this his Spider-Sense went off. He dodged to the side and grabbed the arm of sometging he couldn't see. There was a crackle of electricity and the attacker became visible.

1658874425124.png

Peter landed on top of a building and stretched out. As he looked over the city he noted it almost looked beautiful from up here. He knew down there was much much worse. As he considered this his Spider-Sense went off. He dodged to the side and grabbed the arm of sometging he couldn't see. There was a crackle of electricity and the attacker became visible.

View attachment 1006064
Using the time while Peter was away, Sage was conjuring up some small spells. They fizzled away as they were unsuccessful. "So close" she said to herself as she kept working on it. "You're getting it, keep trying." Said a familiar voice. Sage turned and saw Mudd. " what are you doing here?" Mudd smiled and hugged her. "Just checking on you. I see you're training. " she nods. "Yeah I've fallen a bit behind. I got to keep working if I want to be a master one day. Like my dad and Ubus " The golem demon nods as she grabs an apple from a fruit bowl on the counter. "I know you will. Peter swinging around?" Sage nods. "Yep."

Using the time while Peter was away, Sage was conjuring up some small spells. They fizzled away as they were unsuccessful. "So close" she said to herself as she kept working on it. "You're getting it, keep trying." Said a familiar voice. Sage turned and saw Mudd. " what are you doing here?" Mudd smiled and hugged her. "Just checking on you. I see you're training. " she nods. "Yeah I've fallen a bit behind. I got to keep working if I want to be a master one day. Like my dad and Ubus " The golem demon nods as she grabs an apple from a fruit bowl on the counter. "I know you will. Peter swinging around?" Sage nods. "Yep."
Peter had to jump over the assailant and tried to web the eyes of the helmet. They didn't seem to slow the thing down.

Peter had to jump over the assailant and tried to web the eyes of the helmet. They didn't seem to slow the thing down.
"He said he needs me, he'll call. " sage smiled. Mudd nods. "I see." She looked out the window. "This looks interesting." Sage chuckled. "Yeah Gotham is. Want to look around? I could use a glamour spell." Mudd smiled. "Sure." Sage waved her hand and a white ring went around the demon. Mudd's stone appearance changed removing her demon horns and giving her dark skin, brown eyes and long black hair. She was wearing a maroon top and a black skirt and sandals. "Hmm nice work Sage" Sage smiled taking Mudd's hand. "Come on. I'll show you the place" the two left.

"He said he needs me, he'll call. " sage smiled. Mudd nods. "I see." She looked out the window. "This looks interesting." Sage chuckled. "Yeah Gotham is. Want to look around? I could use a glamour spell." Mudd smiled. "Sure." Sage waved her hand and a white ring went around the demon. Mudd's stone appearance changed removing her demon horns and giving her dark skin, brown eyes and long black hair. She was wearing a maroon top and a black skirt and sandals. "Hmm nice work Sage" Sage smiled taking Mudd's hand. "Come on. I'll show you the place" the two left.
Peter had pulled out his phone to call but the assailant destroyed it.

People were pointing st the buildings. A man in a red and blue suit was fighting something.
Sage looked up. "What is he fighting.." Mudd looked over. "I cant tell. You better help him. I'll be close by if you need me." Sage nods and runs down an alley. She waved her hand making her clothes change to her mage robes with a mask and raced towards Peter and the enemy.

Sage looked up. "What is he fighting.." Mudd looked over. "I cant tell. You better help him. I'll be close by if you need me." Sage nods and runs down an alley. She waved her hand making her clothes change to her mage robes with a mask and raced towards Peter and the enemy.
Peter was locked into meelee with this thing. Whatever it was, it was keeping peace with Peter, for now. Though it still couldn't really hit him

The creature was hit in the face. Its helmets visions were compromised. Seeing that it was a disadvantage it took of the helmet. "Oof you are ugly." Peter said.
"What is that thing? It's not like anything I've seen before and I seen plenty of ugly things" sage said

It roared angrily.

Corinn was getting ready for the coming fight. The wood elf was spening an unusual amount of time on his own.
Sage looked over at Peter. "I can try distracting it if you want to use your webs to catch it? Sound like a good idea? "

Margo put her knife away and went over to check on Corinn. "Hey you ready?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back