• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"More stuff that I have time to tell." Sonic said. "Just keep an eye out. The guy will turn this place into an egg base first chance he gets if he finds it." He said.
"An egg base? Well whatever that is I wont let him. This is my place and i dont let anyone mess with it." Greta smiled.

(Hmm good question. I just know in gotham you wanted something to happen to Sage so then peter could retaliate and wouldnt hold back. Hmm I know in gotham we were on the viper episode)
(Right...) In Multi the door opened and sevwral robots went in. "Oh cool. They found your place." Sonic said.

The Next Day Peter was awoken early. There was a huge surge in use of Viper. All over the city.

(Right...) In Multi the door opened and sevwral robots went in. "Oh cool. They found your place." Sonic said.

The Next Day Peter was awoken early. There was a huge surge in use of Viper. All over the city.
"These belong to your nemesis?" Greta asked seeing the robots.

Sage woke up not long after Peter did. She frowned hearing the news. "This thing has gotten worse"

"These belong to your nemesis?" Greta asked seeing the robots.

Sage woke up not long after Peter did. She frowned hearing the news. "This thing has gotten worse"
"Yeah. This won't take long." Sonic said stretching. "No fighing in the bar!" All the clones said.

Kaleb was putting on a ski mask. "Bye. I'm gonna go do stuff." Peter sighed. "Yeah I have to head down to the precinct."

"Yeah. This won't take long." Sonic said stretching. "No fighing in the bar!" All the clones said.

Kaleb was putting on a ski mask. "Bye. I'm gonna go do stuff." Peter sighed. "Yeah I have to head down to the precinct."
She smiled hearing all the clones say the no fighting rule. "Yes please take it outside."

"Okay see you later Kaleb." She said. She nods at Peter and gives him a kiss. "Alright. I'm going to head to the paper. See what investigation I can do. "

She smiled hearing all the clones say the no fighting rule. "Yes please take it outside."

"Okay see you later Kaleb." She said. She nods at Peter and gives him a kiss. "Alright. I'm going to head to the paper. See what investigation I can do. "
Sonic looked at her, "Okay..." He sped past the badniks grabbing them and pulling them outside with him."

He returned the kiss. A half hour later he walked into the precinct. It was pandemonium. He found himself having to duck and weave through people to get to his shared office with Edward. It had been morbidly fascinating before, now it was a huge problem. Peter started looking through the notes he and Ed got from yesterday's study. Not information to Synthesize and antidote.

Rin sat in the council room of one of the temples he had Prym had created on the version of Kimono that produced the clones they worked with. He was in a meditative state. He felt the future was uncertain. That there were other versions of the order out there. That some of these versions would try to force their own ruleset and ideology. He called for Anakin and Prym.

Sonic looked at her, "Okay..." He sped past the badniks grabbing them and pulling them outside with him."

He returned the kiss. A half hour later he walked into the precinct. It was pandemonium. He found himself having to duck and weave through people to get to his shared office with Edward. It had been morbidly fascinating before, now it was a huge problem. Peter started looking through the notes he and Ed got from yesterday's study. Not information to Synthesize and antidote.

Rin sat in the council room of one of the temples he had Prym had created on the version of Kimono that produced the clones they worked with. He was in a meditative state. He felt the future was uncertain. That there were other versions of the order out there. That some of these versions would try to force their own ruleset and ideology. He called for Anakin and Prym.
"Thank you." She said as she kept working. "Never a dull moment here lately."

Sage had gone to the paper and everyone was buzzing about Viper. From what she heard some junkies were so desperate to get it cause it gave them super strength. She could see why they might be desperate since she seen the drug in use. In a place like gotham, people would do anything to get more power or strength. She sat at a small desk looking over some notes she jotted down. "Hmm the drug has to come from somewhere. It just doesnt pop out of nowhere. Hmm the place would need the right equipment. "

Prym entered the room with Anakin. "You wanted to see us?"

"Thank you." She said as she kept working. "Never a dull moment here lately."

Sage had gone to the paper and everyone was buzzing about Viper. From what she heard some junkies were so desperate to get it cause it gave them super strength. She could see why they might be desperate since she seen the drug in use. In a place like gotham, people would do anything to get more power or strength. She sat at a small desk looking over some notes she jotted down. "Hmm the drug has to come from somewhere. It just doesnt pop out of nowhere. Hmm the place would need the right equipment. "

Prym entered the room with Anakin. "You wanted to see us?"
"Well you're sort of asking for it when you call your bar multi." DT said.

Peter was follong very much thr same train of logic.

"We have built schools all over. Its time to open them." He said. "A jedi war is coming. We must be prepeared to survive."

"Well you're sort of asking for it when you call your bar multi." DT said.

Peter was follong very much thr same train of logic.

"We have built schools all over. Its time to open them." He said. "A jedi war is coming. We must be prepeared to survive."
"Good point." She laughed. "I just want this place to be neutral ground, a place where people could relax or get ready for thier next adventure. Everything nowadays is so complicated with all these different worlds and versions of things we know. "

Sage got to work gathering information on all the labs in the city and after some reading she found that Wellzyn had the best equipment there and they were a subsidiary of Wayne enterprises. "Hmm I think I'll start with looking into them first."

"You're right. " Prym nods.

"Good point." She laughed. "I just want this place to be neutral ground, a place where people could relax or get ready for thier next adventure. Everything nowadays is so complicated with all these different worlds and versions of things we know. "

Sage got to work gathering information on all the labs in the city and after some reading she found that Wellzyn had the best equipment there and they were a subsidiary of Wayne enterprises. "Hmm I think I'll start with looking into them first."

"You're right. " Prym nods.
"Well it is usually all that." DT said.

Kaleb was taking on several people at once. His body was made of cement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back