• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"No I dont. Yeah I'm on my way to tell Peter." She said.

She smiled making one of the masks float into her hand. She held it out to the girl. "Care to show me?"
Kaleb went back to wht he was doing.

She nodded and took the mask. She closed her eyes and focused screwing up her face. The mask started to float/

It was pandemonium. Cops were struggling to get people into cells.

She giggled.
"Man it's crazy in here." Sage said looking around.

She smiled and looked at the father. "Your daughter has potential. I'm Prym. I'm a jedi and I been searching for those strong with the force to train "

"Man it's crazy in here." Sage said looking around.

She smiled and looked at the father. "Your daughter has potential. I'm Prym. I'm a jedi and I been searching for those strong with the force to train "
"Yeah it is." Peter said. "I don't think most these guys realize how much of their shared effort to keep the victims under control is actually just my effort." He said.

He looked at her. "Force? Jedi? What are you some kind of monk?" He asked.

"Yeah it is." Peter said. "I don't think most these guys realize how much of their shared effort to keep the victims under control is actually just my effort." He said.

He looked at her. "Force? Jedi? What are you some kind of monk?" He asked.
"Yeah but I got a few updates for you." She looked around seeing everyone dealing with the crazy and not paying them any mind. "Kaleb has been using his special skill and getting viper out of people's systems and I been looking into where viper could be getting made"

" well yes in a way that would probably be the closest to what I am. But like I was saying. I can help your daughter control her gifts." She said

"Yeah but I got a few updates for you." She looked around seeing everyone dealing with the crazy and not paying them any mind. "Kaleb has been using his special skill and getting viper out of people's systems and I been looking into where viper could be getting made"

" well yes in a way that would probably be the closest to what I am. But like I was saying. I can help your daughter control her gifts." She said
"Hm. Well Ed said that this stuff probably came from Wellzyne." He said

"And where would you be taking her?" He asked.

"Hm. Well Ed said that this stuff probably came from Wellzyne." He said

"And where would you be taking her?" He asked.
Sage nods. "Guess him and I were on the same page. I did some digging. They were looking for a former employee who was working on a super solider project. Stan Potolsky"

"To one ofour schools that we built. " she said.

Sage nods. "Guess him and I were on the same page. I did some digging. They were looking for a former employee who was working on a super solider project. Stan Potolsky"

"To one ofour schools that we built. " she said.
"Stan Potolsky... I'll look into it." He said. "Uh... Wanna look into it with me? Is it weird that this is basically our version of a date?"

"Do you have one of those schools here?" He asked. (Yes and No. Princess Zelda has offered to allow the Jedi to use a hidden village as a temple)

"Stan Potolsky... I'll look into it." He said. "Uh... Wanna look into it with me? Is it weird that this is basically our version of a date?"

"Do you have one of those schools here?" He asked. (Yes and No. Princess Zelda has offered to allow the Jedi to use a hidden village as a temple)
"Its a bit weird but I wouldn't have it any other way" sage smiled

"In a way yes. We are allowed to use a village as a temple." She said

"Its the logical place to start." Peter said.

She nodded.
Sage nods and took out a notepad. She had written down stuff she saw when she was investigating Wellzyn. "How many people do you think have gotten affected by Viper?"

"Alright. I promise I'll try to have your dad visit. " she took the girl's hand.

Sage nods and took out a notepad. She had written down stuff she saw when she was investigating Wellzyn. "How many people do you think have gotten affected by Viper?"

"Alright. I promise I'll try to have your dad visit. " she took the girl's hand.
"Enough for it to be a problem. But none of the precinct except for us and Jim are really looking into it. The viper victims are all streetrats and vagabonds. They aren't important enough to warrent an actual investigation." He said.

She followed her to the hidden village.

1651245383364.png

"Enough for it to be a problem. But none of the precinct except for us and Jim are really looking into it. The viper victims are all streetrats and vagabonds. They aren't important enough to warrent an actual investigation." He said.

She followed her to the hidden village.

View attachment 980213
"That's just wrong.." she sighed. "At least someone is looking into this at least."

Prym smiled as they got to the village. "Here we are. The school is here "

"No ones home" she said as she looked around

"Hello Anakin." Prym smiled.
(Sorry got lost. Was gonna look for it but the. Stuff happened and I forgot. Ugh I'm the worst)
Peter started looking through drawers. Mail and other things.

He nodded snd looked st the girl. "What is your name young one?" He asked. "K-k-kirra." She said hiding behind Prym. Anakin no longer wore the all blwck outfit but he was still an imposong figure.

(Sorry got lost. Was gonna look for it but the. Stuff happened and I forgot. Ugh I'm the worst)
Peter started looking through drawers. Mail and other things.

He nodded snd looked st the girl. "What is your name young one?" He asked. "K-k-kirra." She said hiding behind Prym. Anakin no longer wore the all blwck outfit but he was still an imposong figure.
(Your not the worst it's cool we all have busy lives) sage was looking around as well.

"Its ok Kira, Anakin is a friend of mine. He may seem scary but he wont hurt you." She said looking at the girl.

(Your not the worst it's cool we all have busy lives) sage was looking around as well.

"Its ok Kira, Anakin is a friend of mine. He may seem scary but he wont hurt you." She said looking at the girl.
"Hey look at this." He said raising a newspaper. There was an article about a WellZyn charity ball being held today.

"Believe me... This appearance is not one I wear by choice." Anikan said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back