• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multitude of Fandom Cravings and Others

Terracotti

Daisy Time
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ About Me ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

➸ Heya everyone ! You can call me Terra.

➸ I go by She/He/They Pronouns.

➸ I've been roleplaying for at least 12+ Years.

➸ I'm very OOC friendly so all positive vibes here if you wish to chat. Love making friends ^^

➸ I'm very lenient to Semi Lit to Literature, I don't really do Novella only cause my life is too busy to focus on really novella style. So I'm fine with 2-3 Paragraphs per reply. 5-6 per character if we're doubling.

➸ Discord Friendly ! OOC or Roleplaying

★·.·´¯`·.·★ Rules ★·.·´¯`·.·★

➸ LGBTQ Friendly, Any pairings are ok with me. M/F, F/F, M/M and etc. Only for Fandoms !

➸ I only roleplay with people 21+ it's a just a lot more comfortable for me.

➸ Not asking for a huge novella but please no one liners and at least two paragraphs for me to work with.

➸ I do have a busy life so it does cut my RP Replies a bit. And I tend to forgot as well. So if I forgot to message please don't hesitate to poke. Just not every day, Like give me 6 days or more.

➸ I'm mainly looking to do OC X Canon, If we double im happy to do Canon x Canon or OC x OC for you're side if you don't wish to do OC x Canon. Or have this original plot idea you wish to do.

➸ Ghost Friendly, It happens. If your busy or you can't Roleplay. Tell me please, I won't be mad.

➸ I prefer to brainstorm together, Whether separate stories or one giant story. It's more fun for both sides if we can make a lot of plot stories so it doesn't feel one sided.

➸ Please also be able to play as more than just your OC. It helps to play other characters if only to move the story along whether it be enemies or just npcs.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ AU's and Genres ❁ུ۪❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

➸ Romance is a Must for me, Nothing platonic. It can get dull after a while.

➸ Fantasy is always welcomed, I love the setting of that time.

➸ Modern or even early eras I love doing as well. From 1920-1980 or later is fun to explore.

➸ Villain or Dark themes are welcome. Love telling a story from a dark perspective too.

➸ Others like Horror, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Adventure and Action of course are welcome.

( Yellow means high interest and blue is low interest. )

One Piece ( Anime Only )

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Characters im Seeking 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Alvida, Hina, Perona, Kalifa, Yamato, Kikunojo, Black Maria, Sadi, Tashigi, Smoothie, Amande or Ulti

★,。・:*:・゚☆ Characters I can Play for you  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Anyone ! Just ask away.

Jujutsu Kaisen ( S2 )

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Characters im Seeking  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Nobara, Maki, Mai, Kasumi, Momo, Mei Mei or Utahime

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Characters I can Play for you  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

My Hero Academia

Mei, Tsuyu, Setsuna, Pony, Ibara, Mirko, Mt.Lady, Midnight, Ryukyu, Mandalay, Pixie Bob, Himiko, Nagant or Kiruka

Anyone except Midnight, Endeavor or Overhaul

Demon Slayer

( Not read Manga.)

Daki, Mitsuri, Shinobu or Susamaru

Anyone you want really.

The Rising Of The Shield Hero

( OC Only and may use a Male muse for this. )

Overlord

Victorious

Trina or Jade

Anyone ! Just ask away !

Toph, Azula or Ty Lee

Anyone just ask !

My Little Pony ( Human AU )

Queen Chrysalis, Luna, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Lightning Dust, Trixie, Starlight Glimmer, Adagio, Aria, Tempest Shadow

I can't really think of expectations at the moment. So really anyone expect the child characters.

➸ Honkai: Star Rail

Kafka, Hanya, Silver Wolf, Sparkle, Black Swan, Ruan Mei, Acheron, Topaz, Fu Xuan or Natasha

Anyone just ask !

➸ Danganronpa ( Non-Despair or Despair )

Celeste, Junko, Toko, Akane, Hiyoko, Peko, Mikan, Maki, Himiko, Kirumi, Tenko, Seiko

Anyone but Gundam, Junko or Miu

Octopath Traveler ( OC x OC is fine. )

Throne, Ochette or Haanit

Anyone but Haanit or Primrose

➸ Genshin Impact

Navia, Arlecchino, Furina, Charlotte, Faruzan, Clorinde, Cheveruse, Chiori, Yae, Rosaria, Xianyun, Yelan, Eula, Kuki, Beidou, Kujou Sara, Raiden, Signora,

Anyone besides the child characters and Fischl or Lisa

➸ Ace Attorney/Great Ace Attorney

Mia, Franziska, Kay, Athena, Justine/Hakari, Ema ( Apollo Era ), Gina, Esmerlda, Maria or Venus

Anyone it all depends though.

Fire Emblem ( Genealogy, GBA Series, Awakening, Fates, Three Houses/Hopes, Engage and Heroes )

- We can discuss canon characters for pairings when we pick a game series to base it on or just a original world entirely.

➸ Persona 4/5/Strikers

( Willing to do Adult Confidant AU, Points to anyone who knows of the series. )
( Also don't mind OC x OC for this. )

Chie, Ai, Noriko, Ann, Haru, Sadayo, Tae, Chihaya, Ohya, Sae, Kuon

Anyone just ask !

➸ Disgaea

( Played all the games ! )

Etna, Rozalin or Seraphina

Anyone ! Can't really think of anyone who I couldn't portray.

Kingdom Hearts

(I haven't played Kingdom Hearts 3 at all. So no spoilers. )

Aqua, Larxene

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Namine, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, Xenmas, Xigbar, Saix, Demyx, Xaldin, Luxord, Zexion, Axel

Hyperdimensional Neptunia

Arfoire, Neptune, Blanc, Noire, Vert, Uni, Uzume

Neptune, Noire, Nepgear, Uni, IF, Compa,

The World Ends With You

Uzuki, Kanon, Ayano, Coco

Anyone from the Original and Neo

Sonic ( Archie or Games only )

Amy or Rouge ( The Archie list is slightly bigger. )

Depends who you're asking but I feel confidant on portraying the cast ok.

Pokemon/Arceus/Colosseum/XD

( Craving a lot of Scarlet/Violet ! )
( A lot of characters but overall I can play anyone you wish and we can discuss on setting too. )

Street Fighter

R.Mika, Poison, Juri, Kolin or Laura

Anyone really just ask.

These are fandoms I don't mind doing for you're side if none of the fandoms you want to do up above appeal to you.

Shantae
Atelier Series ( Ryza,Rorona, Totori, Lulua and Firis )
Harvest Moon ( I played mostly the originals. But feel free to ask about the first Story of Seasons. )
Legend of Zelda ( OOT, MM, BOTW or Awakening )
Mario
Warioware
Yu-Gi-Oh ( GX, 5D and Zexal )
Rune Factory 4
Dragonball Z
Devil Survivor 1/2
SpyxFamily
Final Fantasy X/X-2/15
Nick Cartoons
Cartoon Network
FNAF
Teen Titans
Batman/Arkham Series
Assassin Creed
Tomo Chan is a Girl
Lucky Star
Chrono Trigger
Doki Doki Literatue Club
L.A Noire
Cyberpunk 2077

Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks

If all the heroes in the world deserve a happy ending, Then why not the Villains ? Or perhaps a story of a AU ? Or maybe a alternative way of telling the original story too. This comes from Once Upon a Time ideas so any inspiration from that series is welcomed too or we can do the original disney movies too of course !

Evil Queen, Maleficent, Ursula

Anyone ! Just ask away !

Original Pairings and Ideas

( The one marked with a star on the left is the role I wish to play. Also please don't message me about MXM or to play the female main. I only play as a male main and MxF. I don't mind portray other pairings for side characters. )

★ Hero X Villain
★ Prince X Bandit
Mercenaries
★ Human X Demon
★ Prince X Knight
★ Human X Ghost/Vampire/ Witch
★ Human X Fantasy Race
★ King/Prince X Conqueror
Spy X Spy
Detective X Criminal
★ Target X Assassin
Adventurers
Pirate X Mermaid/Merman
Time Travelers
Opposite Personalities
Enemines to Lovers
Spy X Family ( Inspired from Anime )
Assassin X Templar ( It can both Assassins or Templar. Whichever works. Assassin Creed inspired of course. )

- A Guild's Tale

I would like to tell a story mainly about two people forming a guild together to help a small town. All the other guilds turned them down because they didn't have the funds to pay them. The lands can be set in a fantasy setting, Mostly thrived of a guild system that takes on commissions to help keep the lands in order though some guilds take advantage of that for their own selfish benefits.

- The Resistance

In the city of Fairmaiden, Was a large massive source of energy that helped fueled various inventions and machines. The town itself was known for it's brilliant researchers and inventors. Among the town lied a council that were the leaders of the town, Five of them wore a half mask that represented their character. The security of the town had a group called the Ravenfire, They're leader is someone who is not only corrupt but also they have plans on conducting research that would benefit them. Ravenfire also has planted a corrupted government official to work on becoming leader of Fairmaiden soon. A small resistance group has formed together on stopping Ravenfire and any associates with them before they're plans come in fruition. Operating from a underground lair that's not only their home but base as well.

-Journey of Riches

A young merchant of a small town has dreams of selling their wares out to the public and wanting to find as many wonders of the world as possible. They had a special journal that was passed by his grandfather then to his own father. And now himself. What their journey make bring is a mystery, Not one of prophecies or a heroic duty. But mainly to be known as the best traveling merchant in the world. Along with asking anyone else if they wanted to join. Ignorning whatever background they came from, Everyone needed gold for something. But how much would one risk for a treasure or two ? There was a matter they had to settle at home first before he could go anywhere right now...

-Countdown

In a city within America, Once a year a game is played. Called Countdown, People play without the realization they signed onto it. Disguised itself as something you desire, Lottery, MMO Beta Test and many others. If you're picked, You are forced to survive until your death arrives by a app delivered to you with details on how you die. Detailing the time and event what your death will entail. The game is over when all 200 people are dead. No one in years has managed to win this game or even know who's behind it. To the public eye not playing, It's just a series of unfortunate events that happen to people. However many people have tried to break the cycle of the game but none so far have tried. Only one has come close but they eventually were killes. By a higher power ? Or just fate catching up to this person…

However it is now your turn to break this game and to stop it permanently. Along with figuring out who created this game in the first place as well. And why such a twisted game ?

Last edited:
12/11

At the current episode of JJK now and currently looking into other animes to watch !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back