• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kerenza

Hello everybody! I am a 25-year-old female who is very busy with work and grad school but wants more rps. I am looking for 21+ people who are patient with replies and enjoy fxf rps (though I could possibly be convinced to have others, and definitely could be convinced to double with any pairing). I have a pretty open idea that can work in various settings genres. Basically, I want each of us to play someone who knows someone else their entire life, and I want to balance multiple threads at different age ranges. For example, we may have one thread where they are both 14, and another when they are 37 etc. The replies don’t have to be the same length if we want some quick replies and some longer ones and I am open to multiple universes, but I would love someone comfortable with multiple threads. I also want at least some of the threads to have multi-paragraph replies.

Here are a few quick random pairings or ideas that might help us get started:

Slice of Life:

• You were always the cute older sister
  • Going to camp, becoming counselors at camp, then possibly owning the camp or something similar
  • One gets shipped away while pregnant
  • War changed you more than I expected
  • Boss x assistant
  • Closeted x Out
  • Pre- during- and post- active addiction
  • Pre- during- and post- psychiatric hospitalization (or multiple hospitalizations)
  • On again off again relationship
Science Fiction:

• Pre- during- and post- apocalypse of any kind (particularly ecological)
  • Pre- during- and post- human augmentation
  • A ex-friend experimenting on an ex-friend
  • Two long lost friends become experiments together
  • Pretending to be an android (not sure how this works in, just interested in it)
  • Story retellings in a sci-fi world
  • Time travel to see each other
  • Multiple universes (either traveling to them or separately)
Fantasy:

• I have a lot of soulmate plots if you’re interesting
  • Fantasy story retellings
  • Royalty and house staff growing up together as friends in a fantasy world, then separating as they got older
  • Magic and non-magic child growing up together then separated as they got older
  • One child dies, they become friends with the ghost later
  • Forest fae
  • Changelings
I am not interested in historical, horror, or fandom at this time. However, if you have other ideas, please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back