• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

likeaholy

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Introduction

Hello there!
Thank you for clicking on this thread and taking time to read any portion of it.
I know there is another of mine still active but I have decided to make an updated one as that one was made rather quickly when I first joined this site.
So moving on, my name is Joey I am currently 25 years old, I've been role-playing for 12+ years, I work full time and I have between 2-3 jobs at the moment. My schedule is a little cluttered so my response time tends to be minimal during the week, I would say expect a reply once to twice a week at most. If I am able to get some extra time then there may be a potential 3rd reply in the same week. Otherwise really just expect the one, due to this I try to write as much as possible while still keeping the response as engaging and descriptive as possible.
I would consider myself a Semi-lit to lit, perhaps edging novella length role-player. Average responses vary between 600 words to 1000 words, this is per character that I portray, meaning if I play my OC and your canon love interest each character will get a response of 600 words to 1000 words, I am more than happy to write more, I am able to make that number a lot higher but there really isn't a goal or a set number that I will always hit. If the role-play is engaging to me then perhaps my responses could go up to 2500+ words, it really just depends.
One of the things that I really enjoy is chatting with my partner ooc, sharing headcanons and gushing over characters and pairings. Sharing pictures of pets, I have 4 cats and am always more than happy to share pictures of them. I'm always happy to talk ooc without needing a response to the role-play.

Rules

• These are just to keep us safe and set some base expectations.
  • Please be 18+ I am 25 and don't want to cause anyone any discomfort, I know we can't tell for sure if people are the age they say but at least be respectful and mindful of our interactions.
  • oc x cc + doubling up, I only find it fair that we both have a pairing we can get invested in. Please put in as much effort for my side as you would for yours as I'll be doing the same.
  • oc x oc and cc x cc are okay but still doubling is necessary.
  • I really enjoy AUs, prompts and storylines that stray from canon plot a lot more than following canon, please be aware of this and be prepared to find me more reluctant in role-playing if we follow canon plot.
  • I have no triggers but please let me know what your triggers are, I want to be respectful and take care of you so you can enjoy your time while role-playing with me.
  • Even if I'm not in the fandom or don't know of the series/game I am more than happy to research so I can portray the character you want as best as possible.
  • I am alright with age gaps as long as the youngest character is 18+
  • I am perfectly alright with any serious content, please let me know if you are not comfortable with any of such things.
  • Role-playing here, Discord, email, google docs or any other site is fine by me.

Fandoms

These are all listed in Alphabetical order!
The fandoms that I am always super interested in are as follow...
D. Gray-Man, Tokyo Ghoul, Inu x Boku SS and/or Mekakucity Actors[Kagerou Project]

Akatsuki no Yona

You play: Shin-Ah, Kan Tae-Jun, or Ki-Ja

I play: Anyone you'd like

All Out!!
You play: Iwashimizu Sumiaki, Oharano Etsugo or Ebumi Masaru

Baldur’s Gate 3
You play: Astarion or Karlach

Blazblue
You play: Yuuki Terumi and Honoka Hazama

Blue Exorcist/Ao no Exorcist
You play: Amaimon

Boku no Hero Academia
You play: Bakugou Katsuki, Shinsou Hitoshi, Takami Keigo, Monoma Neito, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, Tamaki Amajiki, Toyomistu Taishiro, Chisaki Kai, Tokoyami Fumikage, Kaminari Denki

I play: Anyone you'd like, exception perhaps Mineta and Endeavor

D. Gray-man
You play: Tyki Mikk/Joyd, Sheril Kamelot, Tryde, Lavi Bookman Jr.

Food Fantasy
You play: Chocolate

Hetalia
You play: Prussia, 2P!Prussia, South Korea

Inu x Boku SS
You play: Shoukiin Kagerou

Kingdom Hearts
You play: Vanitas or Axel/Lea

Mekakucity Actors (Kagerou Project)
You play: Kuroha

Naruto Shippuden
You play: Gaara

Original
You play: An original character

I play: An original character

Tokyo Ghoul
You play: Tsukiyama Shuu

Voltron: Legendary Defender
You play: Lance McClain or Prince Lotor

Yuri!!! on Ice
You play: Phichit Chulanont

Didn't find a fandom you're interested in?
As mentioned prior I am more than happy to play any character of a fandom I'm not in or not listed here as long as you reciprocate one of the ones listed.
I will do my best to research the character to portray them as best as I possibly can so that you can feel comfortable and enjoy the role-play.
Don't be afraid to reach out!

I'd be down for a double of BG3

Discord: unluckiestmember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back