• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DovahBeat

The Flame of Kamura
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya!

I'm craving a multifandom/crossover rp. I don't have any specific plots just yet, but I'd love to hear if you have any!

As a note, I expect semi-literate+ rpers, people who like to discuss plot and plan events, and are lgbtq+ friendly.

If there's enough interest I'll try to brainstorm some general plot ideas and get a sign up thread going!

Hi!! I'm interested, how many different fandoms are you thinking of? I see you put pokemon. I love pokemon but I'm also really into splatoon rigth now. Any chances of splatoon characters being accepted? (If others want to join a new rp anyway aha)

In terms of # of fandoms, I saw as many as people want as long as the fandoms aren't "novelty" or "joke" fandoms. I'll also be excluding creepy pastas because those tend to be triggering for some.
I'll be adding a pokemon character, which is why I put pokemon, but splattoon is also welcome! I have a few inklings of a plot in my mind (pun not intended), so I'll elaborate on that tomorrow my time (Pacific time usa) since I'm about to go to a tame impala concert and I won't get out till prolly midnight.

Question, What about Berserk? I know the manga can get a bit...heavy, sometimes, but can we still include characters from there?

As long as you don't get into extreme gore or anything that's against site rules I'm fine with it!

Yay 🥺 I have a cute little toddler slug character 🥺 she my precious babey i wanna roleplay her lmaoo

Alright, I managed to get some sleep and finished the homework due today that I forgot about. Time to tell you about the very vague idea I had!

So basically, it's these fictional characters appearing in the real world, but the government has rounded them all up and put them all together in a remote location to live separate from the irl populace to prevent panic and chaos. Perhaps they can find a way to escape? Or find a way back to their own respective worlds? The plot is very loose and open to suggestions!

my slug (her name is Latte!!! :D ) is smol and can't do much in that situation, so I hope theres someone's whose character likes kids bc Latte loves to get herself into trouble and dangerous situations 😌so she'll need help lmaoo. Do you do discord or anything for OOC? (Or for plotting this early lmao)

Okay :D I can't see your profile so I can add you on discord after you send a link (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back