• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ||+* (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I wonder what's daisuke's reaction on her having her bracelete's transform into a pair of gauntlets.
He's pretty impressed. There's nothing quite like that in mh, or at least nothing that's certified for guild use. There's only 14 certified weapon classes, not counting stuff like ballista and cannons and the dragonator. And none of them are punching weapons lol
Unless you count the pokey stabby boom stick known as gunlance lol

He's pretty impressed. There's nothing quite like that in mh, or at least nothing that's certified for guild use. There's only 14 certified weapon classes, not counting stuff like ballista and cannons and the dragonator. And none of them are punching weapons lol
Unless you count the pokey stabby boom stick known as gunlance lol
Yang might demonstrate, if there's a tree around or a rock at least.

Gunlance.... Hmmmmmm....... I WANT ONE

Yang might demonstrate, if there's a tree around or a rock at least.

Gunlance.... Hmmmmmm....... I WANT ONE
There's also light and heavy bow guns, bow (though it's giant and shoots more like. Harpoon type ammo) and then all the melee weapons. I main switch axe obv and lyte mains insect glaive. There's also dual blades that get a demon mode. I can recommend a vid on the weapons iyw.

There's also light and heavy bow guns, bow (though it's giant and shoots more like. Harpoon type ammo) and then all the melee weapons. I main switch axe obv and lyte mains insect glaive. There's also dual blades that get a demon mode. I can recommend a vid on the weapons iyw.
Show me the vid pls

Show me the vid pls

These are the 2 vids. Also since I know you have violet and she has a guitar weapon. You might like hunting horn. It's kinda like being a dnd bard. You mostly buff your allies by playing different chords. But it can also deal good damage.

These are the 2 vids. Also since I know you have violet and she has a guitar weapon. You might like hunting horn. It's kinda like being a dnd bard. You mostly buff your allies by playing different chords. But it can also deal good damage.

Oooh, I like the Hunting horn.

I wonder if Envy will bond if there is another homunculus probs yes maybe no.

Yeet got a post up that's to โ€Šdai for!
see what I did there heheheh

Yeet got a post up that's to โ€Šdai for!
see what I did there heheheh
shia labeouf good job GIF

I can see Envy and Dark Pit doing some trolling shenanigans other than roasting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back