• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Back, also, I believe I cannot make a post today unfortunately, so I may have to make one tomorrow. Sorry for such.

Back, also, I believe I cannot make a post today unfortunately, so I may have to make one tomorrow. Sorry for such.
Yeah, don't worry about it. Everyone's jumping into the RP at different times, so it's chill.

my random ass legit thought what would characters like Tails and Byleth think of Luffy and Ace? Luffy has his moments he makes up for his heart and strength oh and his will. Same for Ace.

my random ass legit thought what would characters like Tails and Byleth think of Luffy and Ace? Luffy has his moments he makes up for his heart and strength oh and his will. Same for Ace.
I will say that Byleth will find Luffy tiring. He finds a lot of energetic people as such lol.

I will say that Byleth will find Luffy tiring. He finds a lot of energetic people as such lol.
Can’t blame him tbh Luffy’s friends are used to him lol. That’s only covering his escapades in Whole Cake. Gear 5 is whole can of worms Byleth would not want to deal with.

He’ll happily talk anyone’s ear off about Luffy and White Beard

I come back with a lil header drawing of Aelius to share ^^
aelius.png

Tails would probably like them both, but remember, he's a bit of an introvert, he'd need some time to himself.
I come back with a lil header drawing of Aelius to share ^^
aelius.png
He is so cute istg, precious bean
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity I drew this for u ^^
Also pardon the crappiness, I have yet to find my stylus...
drawing-1-sketchpad-png.1109795
BRO I BUST OUT CACKLING AT THIS XD
I love it sm! Lana and Tails' personalities are perfectly displayed here lmfao. It doesn't look crappy, it looks better than anything I could ever draw! I hope you find your stylus soon tho-

Tails would probably like them both, but remember, he's a bit of an introvert, he'd need some time to himself.

He is so cute istg, precious bean

BRO I BUST OUT CACKLING AT THIS XD
I love it sm! Lana and Tails' personalities are perfectly displayed here lmfao. It doesn't look crappy, it looks better than anything I could ever draw! I hope you find your stylus soon tho-
I think they’d understand they’re good boys trust me. Ace is a sweet baby after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back