• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Mwahahaha, let us plunge our characters into sadness and heartbreak for our amusement >:]
What will happen if we take a ball of sunshine and throw him into depression? We'll find out in the rp hehe >:3

And let's not forget how perfectly the desire thing plays into one little detail on a certain phantom thief's sheet. You handed me it perfectly on a platter to make use of said detail

What will happen if we take a ball of sunshine and throw him into depression? We'll find out in the rp hehe >:3

And let's not forget how perfectly the desire thing plays into one little detail on a certain phantom thief's sheet. You handed me it perfectly on a platter to make use of said detail
It's funny how such a "whimsical" setting is actually really dark and sad when you get down to it lmao.

And I really did just present it to you on a silver platter, didn't I? While A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity and I were making the locations she was like "Let's allow people to pick their poison: Desires or Regrets?" Hence why there's two routes lol.

Maybe Luffy’s regret is being too weak to save Ace back then?

Seeing Akainu doing what he does.. welp is wild. Given he’s a monster and cruel.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Your CS looks great!
Oh. Thanks for such. Most of the things written down are mostly from an old character sheet I made in the past, but glad to see it is accepted. Is there anything in particular regarding it? I did try and explain things from Bloodborne and the such (like the weapons or abilities)

Seeing Somnia working alone works seeing as Akainu is the world government dog and Doffy my second choice is a leader not a follower.

Oh. Thanks for such. Most of the things written down are mostly from an old character sheet I made in the past, but glad to see it is accepted. Is there anything in particular regarding it? I did try and explain things from Bloodborne and the such (like the weapons or abilities)
I feel like your patience being able to write down all that information, as well as how thorough you are with it. Being detailed with my CS forms is something I tend to struggle with at times.

Seeing Somnia working alone works seeing as Akainu is the world government dog and Doffy my second choice is a leader not a follower.
Yeah, Somnia has troops of shadow monsters as well as the alliance of Sleep Paralysis Demons, but she is the lone leader of the Nightmare Empire.

Yeah, Somnia has troops of shadow monsters as well as the alliance of Sleep Paralysis Demons, but she is the lone leader of the Nightmare Empire.
Akainu is the fleet admiral but really the five elders run the world government but it’s the celestials dragons who own the world.

Right? That's the main reason why I kept the photo lol

Yw lol
And yes, it is, poor Lana lmao. Seems like the sorceress has a lot left to learn.
AND THANK YOU, I was hoping you'd get the joke I was making there-

Well, people (including me lol) still have to write for characters, so maybe once a few more CS sheets are made, you can finalize your choice.
THE BEAN DIDN'T DESERVE THE CUCCO ONSLAUGHT- this is why she'll use the Summoning Gate the least.
And yea lol, it was funny
Speaking of the character sheets, I finished both of mine, so look them over if you'd like lol
Why do I feel like Byleth would take interest in Lana? Or maybe the other way around- idk I feel like he would take her under his wing
Also Rock is another certified bean ngl
Oh, don't even, Plo.
*pushes up anime glasses*

There are many locations in the Land of the Unconscious, and a few of these are known for visions and hallucinations. Among these are:
--The Come-And-Go Region: This is the small territory of Lullendrift where all beings that aren't native to the Land of the Unconscious experience their dreams. Only their consciousness (which takes the form of the person or creature it belongs to), resides there while they dream. This area will not play a big role in the RP.
--The Forests of Regret: These forests are known to have a dense "mist" that, once inhaled, puts the individual under a spell that makes them revisit the times they have done something they wish they have done differently, hence the name.
--The Caverns of Longing: These caves, if you go deep enough, contain crystals, large and exquisite. However, if you stare deep into them, instead of a reflection, you will see the things you desire most in life. Many creatures waste away in these caves, entranced by their desires displayed on the crystals' reflections.

I'll go more into detail once I write about the geography in the Lore, so these are just summaries.
Hmm...I feel like Lana could go into both routes, as she could regret letting her jealousy split her and Cia apart, or the desire of having Link see her the same way she sees him (although she accepted that her love will forever be unrequited and they could never be together). Tails however, is a toughie qwq
And this is just my opinion but I think Rock would probably be better on the route of caverns...I mean he's a robot, so he doesn't breathe-

Oh, don't even, Plo.
*pushes up anime glasses*

There are many locations in the Land of the Unconscious, and a few of these are known for visions and hallucinations. Among these are:
--The Come-And-Go Region: This is the small territory of Lullendrift where all beings that aren't native to the Land of the Unconscious experience their dreams. Only their consciousness (which takes the form of the person or creature it belongs to), resides there while they dream. This area will not play a big role in the RP.
--The Forests of Regret: These forests are known to have a dense "mist" that, once inhaled, puts the individual under a spell that makes them revisit the times they have done something they wish they have done differently, hence the name.
--The Caverns of Longing: These caves, if you go deep enough, contain crystals, large and exquisite. However, if you stare deep into them, instead of a reflection, you will see the things you desire most in life. Many creatures waste away in these caves, entranced by their desires displayed on the crystals' reflections.

I'll go more into detail once I write about the geography in the Lore, so these are just summaries.
Quick idea in regards to the Forest of Regret I have w/ Kat. Perhaps in a fit of sadness and anger, she uses her micro black hole ability to sucks up the mist in the area. This is just me spitballing, though.

THE BEAN DIDN'T DESERVE THE CUCCO ONSLAUGHT- this is why she'll use the Summoning Gate the least.
And yea lol, it was funny

Why do I feel like Byleth would take interest in Lana? Or maybe the other way around- idk I feel like he would take her under his wing
Also Rock is another certified bean ngl

Hmm...I feel like Lana could go into both routes, as she could regret letting her jealousy split her and Cia apart, or the desire of having Link see her the same way she sees him (although she accepted that her love will forever be unrequited and they could never be together). Tails however, is a toughie qwq
And this is just my opinion but I think Rock would probably be better on the route of caverns...I mean he's a robot, so he doesn't breathe-
Monsters are completely unreliable tbh XD

And he would, honestly. He would probably teach her as if she was another one of his students, and hone her skills. Lana could also teach him as well, since she has knowledge that not even the professor knows.
And yes, Rock is underrated bean.

Does Tails regret or desire much? I don't know much about the Sonic plot so like I can't help you here qwq
And you're probably right...then again, as a robot, he probably couldn't dream either, so maybe we shouldn't go into the semantics XD

Quick idea in regards to the Forest of Regret I have w/ Kat. Perhaps in a fit of sadness and anger, she uses her micro black hole ability to sucks up the mist in the area. This is just me spitballing, though.
That could work, although the mist isn't really a mist. Again, spoilers, so I can't say much qwq

Hm on regards to Luffy regrets Ace I think he’ll see it as a motivation to get stronger.

I’m hyped to see what you come up with to be honest knowing how you have Joker. I’ll be on the side fawning. Lol

I feel as if the Hunter is just going to be somewhat confused most of the time when glancing at everyone else, especially when using his Insight to glance at things that aren’t typically easily seen (or seen at all). That and seeing whatever new technologies to be confused about as well

Monsters are completely unreliable tbh XD

And he would, honestly. He would probably teach her as if she was another one of his students, and hone her skills. Lana could also teach him as well, since she has knowledge that not even the professor knows.
And yes, Rock is underrated bean.

Does Tails regret or desire much? I don't know much about the Sonic plot so like I can't help you here qwq
And you're probably right...then again, as a robot, he probably couldn't dream either, so maybe we shouldn't go into the semantics XD
Lana: *slaps rim of Summoning Gate* This bad boy can summon so many killer chickens.

AHHHH! I would love to see that relationship between them. Lana would try her best to make Stone-Face over here crack a smile.

Not really, although I guess he could desire being as confident and strong-willed as Sonic.

Rock: *realizes he can't dream* A- *disappears into the void*

Also, I do find it a bit funny that the Hunter is going from one dream like state (and just escaping that one after killing the Moon Presence and freeing himself from the Hunter’s Dream), only to be thrown into another dream-like place instead.

I’m hyped to see what you come up with to be honest knowing how you have Joker. I’ll be on the side fawning. Lol
Me using Joker as a plot point even when I'm not rping him. I really never will escape his influence LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back