• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Forevermore Forevermore
Should I register Tanjiro( with Nezuko as an NPC to aid him) or Nezuko alone as my second character?
I feel like wouldn't it make sense if it was just 1 since they are pulled in via dream plus character limit of 2. Ik my opinion isn't needed, but just how I'd view it

Forevermore Forevermore
I added Nezuko's profile under Zenitsu's This will give Zenitsu a challenge to protect her on Tanjiro's behalf( and Nezuko can protect him too)

Since this is the dream realm,Nezuko will be able to speak. This will be pre season 3 Nezuko.

I feel like wouldn't it make sense if it was just 1 since they are pulled in via dream plus character limit of 2. Ik my opinion isn't needed, but just how I'd view it
You do have a point... SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 let's just have Nezuko on her own for the sake of logic.

Forevermore Forevermore
I added Nezuko's profile under Zenitsu's This will give Zenitsu a challenge to protect her on Tanjiro's behalf( and Nezuko can protect him too)

Since this is the dream realm,Nezuko will be able to speak. This will be pre season 3 Nezuko.
You're all good, ignore my previous tag.

Hmm, I decided to bring in the Hunter from Bloodborne in. Plus, I already have a finished sheet for him from another rp, so it would be easier to use that as well

Speaking of the character sheets, I finished both of mine, so look them over if you'd like lol

You do have a point... SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 let's just have Nezuko on her own for the sake of logic.
Is it alright if at one point in the RP, Somnia would try to make Nezuko go berserk by well maybe showing her illusions of the death of her familly and maybe visions of something happening to Tanjiro. Zenitsu would try to help her snap out of it?

Is it alright if at one point in the RP, Somnia would try to make Nezuko go berserk by well maybe showing her illusions of the death of her familly and maybe visions of something happening to Tanjiro. Zenitsu would try to help her snap out of it?
Yeah, I'm alright with that. Somnia herself won't appear until very late in the RP, but we could have that happen.

Illusions being a thing? Oh don't give me that kind of fun to use on my characters at some point in the rp. I'm a devious lil plotter >:3c

Illusions being a thing? Oh don't give me that kind of fun to use on my characters at some point in the rp. I'm a devious lil plotter >:3c
Oh, don't even, Plo.
*pushes up anime glasses*

There are many locations in the Land of the Unconscious, and a few of these are known for visions and hallucinations. Among these are:
--The Come-And-Go Region: This is the small territory of Lullendrift where all beings that aren't native to the Land of the Unconscious experience their dreams. Only their consciousness (which takes the form of the person or creature it belongs to), resides there while they dream. This area will not play a big role in the RP.
--The Forests of Regret: These forests are known to have a dense "mist" that, once inhaled, puts the individual under a spell that makes them revisit the times they have done something they wish they have done differently, hence the name.
--The Caverns of Longing: These caves, if you go deep enough, contain crystals, large and exquisite. However, if you stare deep into them, instead of a reflection, you will see the things you desire most in life. Many creatures waste away in these caves, entranced by their desires displayed on the crystals' reflections.

I'll go more into detail once I write about the geography in the Lore, so these are just summaries.

Oh, don't even, Plo.

There are many locations in the Land of the Unconscious, and a few of these are known for visions and hallucinations. Among these are:
--The Come-And-Go Region: This is the small territory of Lullendrift where all beings that aren't native to the Land of the Unconscious experience their dreams. Only their consciousness (which takes the form of the person or creature it belongs to), resides there while they dream. This area will not play a big role in the RP.
--The Forests of Regret: These forests are known to have a dense "mist" that, once inhaled, puts the individual under a spell that makes them revisit the times they have done something they wish they have done differently, hence the name.
--The Caverns of Longing: These caves, if you go deep enough, contain crystals, large and exquisite. However, if you stare deep into them, instead of a reflection, you will see the things you desire most in life. Many creatures waste away in these caves, entranced by their desires displayed on the crystals' reflections.

I'll go more into detail once I write about the geography in the Lore, so these are just summaries.
The forest of regret πŸ‘€ oh my don’t give me that with Ace in mind.

Hmm, I decided to bring in the Hunter from Bloodborne in. Plus, I already have a finished sheet for him from another rp, so it would be easier to use that as well
I wonder how he’s react to Luffy’s Gomu-Gomu no Mi’s rubber properties. He’s not at the point of one piece where he got gear 5 but still..

The forest of regret πŸ‘€ oh my don’t give me that with Ace on mind:
Yeah, big location for angst lol.

The route of forests takes you directly into the forests of regret, and the route of caverns takes you directly into the caverns of longing. Both contain map pieces, which is why they have to be explored in the first place. The route of forests will also lead you to the Pools of Slumber, and the route of caverns will lead you to The Desolate Plains, which also contain map pieces, but as I don't want to spoil any more, I won't talk about them.

Yeah, big location for angst lol.

The route of forests takes you directly into the forests of regret, and the route of caverns takes you directly into the caverns of longing. Both contain map pieces, which is why they have to be explored in the first place. The route of forests will also lead you to the Pools of Slumber, and the route of caverns will lead you to The Desolate Plains, which also contain map pieces, but as I don't want to spoil any more, I won't talk about them.
Oh longing and regret fits Ace not gonna lie because of his desire to be accepted and loved. Eh his regret is well I’ll get to it later.

I wonder how he’s react to Luffy’s Gomu-Gomu no Mi’s rubber properties. He’s not at the point of one piece where he got gear 5 but still..
Well, the Hunter would be initially confused at first, but in the end, it’s simply another ability that someone has available to use. That, and he isn’t one to be surprised for long, considering the fact that back where he was from, hesitation or confusion often leads to death within Yharnam. So yeah, simply another strange ability in the world. Not the weirdest he has seen before (after all, he has seen things like a man-sized spider with a human head, so yeah, certainly not that crazy compared to what he saw before)

Well, the Hunter would be initially confused at first, but in the end, it’s simply another ability that someone has available to use. That, and he isn’t one to be surprised for long, considering the fact that back where he was from, hesitation or confusion often leads to death within Yharnam. So yeah, simply another strange ability in the world. Not the weirdest he has seen before (after all, he has seen things like a man-sized spider with a human head, so yeah, certainly not that crazy compared to what he saw before)
There is in fact a one piece character whose devil fruit is a spider lol. She transforms her body into one and she’s a poison type.

Oh, don't even, Plo.

You are opening too much for my devious plotting heart >:3c hehehe

And I believe I am now down with the Hunter’s character sheet… do tell if there is anything that I need to change or the sorts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back