• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] 𝕃𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕥 (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nice to be here! Now, I’m currently thinking of a couple characters myself, but I do ask beforehand to see whether or not it would be fine using any of them (still choosing who exactly):

1692465694296.jpeg
The player character of Bloodborne, this character focused more on being a sort of Jack of all trades, utilizing both melee weapons, guns, and Eldritch magics in order to hunt his foes. Being a more quiet individual, he has been desensitized to the violence when it comes to fighting, brutal and merciless in his fighting style as well as being cautious when interacting with others, but still wouldn’t mind lending a hand if need be as well as doing his part as effectively as he can. Used to the concept of ‘dreaming’ (as per the Hunter’s dream) as well as dying many times before, his insight to see things that may be hidden as well the Eldritch blood coursing through his veins may certainly help him out when it comes to surviving whatever trials are ahead.

1692465827944.jpeg
An absolute powerhouse of a warrior, Gebura is known as a color fixer (even higher than 1st rank fixers, who are already considered elite ‘mercenaries’ that are dangerous within combat) known as the ‘Red Mist’, and for a good reason. Being the strongest Color Fixer, she focuses entirely in combat, utilizing a E.G.O. weapon known as Mimicry, a powerful flesh covered sword with the strength to be able to even turn those unfortunate enough to die into a ‘bloody red mist’ with a swing. A focus mainly on speed and strength, Gebura excels at dealing with multiple opponents, even capable of manifesting her E.G.O., granting her a new appearance as well as making her more resistant to damage and gaining access to her strongest move, but comes at the downside of having to deal damage to others or else, she would be stunned after some time and be brought back to her base form, leaving her vulnerable to damage. Gebura's personality is almost the same as in the prequel when she was a Sephirah: straightforward in a way that can come off as rude, but way more calm and cool-headed now that she has accepted her memories from the past, accepting that unrelenting anger will only hurt her fellow Sephirah and having learned to trust them and her assistant librarians, acting as a mentor to them. Along with that, she seems to be more relaxed than before, often taking breaks to nap or as she calls it, "meditating with her eyes closed".

1692465875967.jpeg
Coming from a world where horror monsters and movie slashers are a common thing that plagues the works, he himself wishes to live a peaceful life in a world of danger. It doesn’t help that he himself is very monster trying to hide from hostile humans and monsters alike. Taking inspiration from things movies as ‘The Thing’ or the game ‘Prototype’, Abelgard is an mimic, capable of taking a different shape or form and either changing a certain part of his body or change it entirely to look like a different creature or person. What makes him unique is his capacity to combine different things from other animals (such as being able to create a back full of dangerous enlarged porcupine spikes to launch at others), but also create entirely different ‘weapons’ with his own body (such as tentacles with blades bones at the end or a mace like arm all the way to even spraying acid like substance at others). As well as being able to regenerate his wounds and missing flesh as long as he has enough stamina to do so. While seeming like a dangerous individual, Abel is one who wants to live a life of peace, nervous about what others think about him or being afraid to show his abilities with others and being thought of as an monster. He made a promise long ago with someone in the past, and he’ll certainly try to live a life of peace as best as he can.

Thanks!
Also,is it posdible to register a villain character?
No prob!
And no, I prefer to keep Somnia working alone, my apologies.
Forevermore Forevermore I finished both sheets for Tails and Lana! ^^
I'll look them over real quick ^^
Nice to be here! Now, I’m currently thinking of a couple characters myself, but I do ask beforehand to see whether or not it would be fine using any of them (still choosing who exactly):

View attachment 1109379
The player character of Bloodborne, this character focused more on being a sort of Jack of all trades, utilizing both melee weapons, guns, and Eldritch magics in order to hunt his foes. Being a more quiet individual, he has been desensitized to the violence when it comes to fighting, brutal and merciless in his fighting style as well as being cautious when interacting with others, but still wouldn’t mind lending a hand if need be as well as doing his part as effectively as he can. Used to the concept of ‘dreaming’ (as per the Hunter’s dream) as well as dying many times before, his insight to see things that may be hidden as well the Eldritch blood coursing through his veins may certainly help him out when it comes to surviving whatever trials are ahead.

View attachment 1109380
An absolute powerhouse of a warrior, Gebura is known as a color fixer (even higher than 1st rank fixers, who are already considered elite ‘mercenaries’ that are dangerous within combat) known as the ‘Red Mist’, and for a good reason. Being the strongest Color Fixer, she focuses entirely in combat, utilizing a E.G.O. weapon known as Mimicry, a powerful flesh covered sword with the strength to be able to even turn those unfortunate enough to die into a ‘bloody red mist’ with a swing. A focus mainly on speed and strength, Gebura excels at dealing with multiple opponents, even capable of manifesting her E.G.O., granting her a new appearance as well as making her more resistant to damage and gaining access to her strongest move, but comes at the downside of having to deal damage to others or else, she would be stunned after some time and be brought back to her base form, leaving her vulnerable to damage. Gebura's personality is almost the same as in the prequel when she was a Sephirah: straightforward in a way that can come off as rude, but way more calm and cool-headed now that she has accepted her memories from the past, accepting that unrelenting anger will only hurt her fellow Sephirah and having learned to trust them and her assistant librarians, acting as a mentor to them. Along with that, she seems to be more relaxed than before, often taking breaks to nap or as she calls it, "meditating with her eyes closed".

View attachment 1109382
Coming from a world where horror monsters and movie slashers are a common thing that plagues the works, he himself wishes to live a peaceful life in a world of danger. It doesn’t help that he himself is very monster trying to hide from hostile humans and monsters alike. Taking inspiration from things movies as ‘The Thing’ or the game ‘Prototype’, Abelgard is an mimic, capable of taking a different shape or form and either changing a certain part of his body or change it entirely to look like a different creature or person. What makes him unique is his capacity to combine different things from other animals (such as being able to create a back full of dangerous enlarged porcupine spikes to launch at others), but also create entirely different ‘weapons’ with his own body (such as tentacles with blades bones at the end or a mace like arm all the way to even spraying acid like substance at others). As well as being able to regenerate his wounds and missing flesh as long as he has enough stamina to do so. While seeming like a dangerous individual, Abel is one who wants to live a life of peace, nervous about what others think about him or being afraid to show his abilities with others and being thought of as an monster. He made a promise long ago with someone in the past, and he’ll certainly try to live a life of peace as best as he can.
Nice to have you here!
And all of these characters sound really interesting, I can't pick between them ^^;
Just FYI, you're allowed to have a max of two characters in this RP

it’s gonna be fun with Luffy with how his mind works like everyone thinks he’s stupid but surprises everyone lol. And anyone using him as the bulldozer.

Tysm! And I know, Lana is adorbs. I've been wanting to use her for a long while now, but I was struggling to find a good setting to RP with her in.
No problem ^^ I also really love Tails, it seems like you're going for more of Classic Tails instead of the modern renditions.
I really should be working on my sheets instead of talking but who cares-

Nice to have you here!
And all of these characters sound really interesting, I can't pick between them ^^;
Just FYI, you're allowed to have a max of two characters in this RP
Why thank you for such! It’s just that I can really only handle having one character to focus on at a time, which is why I’m having difficulty choosing who to use exactly

No problem ^^ I also really love Tails, it seems like you're going for more of Classic Tails instead of the modern renditions.
I really should be working on my sheets instead of talking but who cares-
Yep! Classic > modern, in my humble opinion.
You really should be lmfao

Why thank you for such! It’s just that I can really only handle having one character to focus on at a time, which is why I’m having difficulty choosing who to use exactly
If I may offer a bit of advice- maybe look through the characters of others and see which of your characters would have the dynamics you want for the characters others have. IDK that's something I do often when trying to decide these things.

I hope I can at least do my two kiddos justice in this rp. Ann I'm not too worried about, though I hope she fits in well. But Aelius I do worry only cuz I'm always nervous when it comes to my OCs, especially in rps like this Dx I hope that won't be the case though

Yep! Classic > modern, in my humble opinion.
You really should be lmfao
I only know the bare minimum about Sonic, but I have to agree, Classic Tails in particular is very cute.
I'll get to it eventually, okay? Shush /j
I hope I can at least do my two kiddos justice in this rp. Ann I'm not too worried about, though I hope she fits in well. But Aelius I do worry only cuz I'm always nervous when it comes to my OCs, especially in rps like this Dx I hope that won't be the case though
Don't worry! From what I've seen, you're a very good writer, and I'm sure both of your characters will be a big hit in the RP ^^

Don't worry! From what I've seen, you're a very good writer, and I'm sure both of your characters will be a big hit in the RP ^^
I've just had bad experiences with using my OCs in multifandom rps cuz I've had people just push them aside before. It's why I get nervous with em and why I hope it won't be the case here. I'm really excited to use Aelius after all ^^

Ace will be easy he’s the big bro type who will treat the younger characters like his own.

I've just had bad experiences with using my OCs in multifandom rps cuz I've had people just push them aside before. It's why I get nervous with em and why I hope it won't be the case here. I'm really excited to use Aelius after all ^^
I'm sure everything will be fine! Your OCs are really neat, and I especially love Aelius. After all, it seems like many people will adopt him as their little brother, so there's that lmao

I'm sure everything will be fine! Your OCs are really neat, and I especially love Aelius. After all, it seems like many people will adopt him as their little brother, so there's that lmao
Ace adopted a girl as his little sister on his stay with Wano. He promised to free Wano ofc what happened it’s Luffy would decided to fill his wish.,

Last edited:
I have a soft spot for cute characters, why do you think I picked Lana and Tails for this RP?
Okay lmao
That's true lol, I used to especially love Lana back when HW was out in all the rage.
I had this saved for a long time, and I never deleted it, so here:
d99f3pu-3a9e2fa4-372f-492e-81e7-eebc24e9259c.jpg

That's true lol, I used to especially love Lana back when HW was out in all the rage.
I had this saved for a long time, and I never deleted it, so here:
d99f3pu-3a9e2fa4-372f-492e-81e7-eebc24e9259c.jpg
I now have a new picture saved on my phone, thanks Ever :3
Also, is this a reference to that one cutscene where she was attacked by cuccos coming from her Summoning Gate?
tumblr_n98g53HFn01qfs9zoo6_400.gifv

Because if so, the title of the spoiler is very clever <u<

If I may offer a bit of advice- maybe look through the characters of others and see which of your characters would have the dynamics you want for the characters others have. IDK that's something I do often when trying to decide these things.
Hmm… seeing the characters so far, perhaps someone like the Hunter could be interesting (seeing how one more desensitized to violence in general and having seen horrors that would drive one lad interact with others as well as noting things typically unseeable by others through the use of his Insight could be neat. That and seeing his more fighting style (which takes a savage like appearance with the intent of ripping his opponent apart, but also having some skill as to not simply be mindless brute) would compare to others.

Either that or my mimic oc (as stated earlier), with him trying to see normal in a group of certainly not normal individuals and more heroic folk. As well as not trying to be seen as a monster and constantly thinking about what others think of himself and trying to make others think more positively of him while also not suspecting him of anything. That and using his abilities in a couple other ways such as mimicking other individuals or even hiding in plain sight.

She looks so adorable
Right? That's the main reason why I kept the photo lol
I now have a new picture saved on my phone, thanks Ever :3
Also, is this a reference to that one cutscene where she was attacked by cuccos coming from her Summoning Gate?
tumblr_n98g53HFn01qfs9zoo6_400.gifv

Because if so, the title of the spoiler is very clever <u<
Yw lol
And yes, it is, poor Lana lmao. Seems like the sorceress has a lot left to learn.
AND THANK YOU, I was hoping you'd get the joke I was making there-
Hmm… seeing the characters so far, perhaps someone like the Hunter could be interesting (seeing how one more desensitized to violence in general and having seen horrors that would drive one lad interact with others as well as noting things typically unseeable by others through the use of his Insight could be neat. That and seeing his more fighting style (which takes a savage like appearance with the intent of ripping his opponent apart, but also having some skill as to not simply be mindless brute) would compare to others.

Either that or my mimic oc (as stated earlier), with him trying to see normal in a group of certainly not normal individuals and more heroic folk. As well as not trying to be seen as a monster and constantly thinking about what others think of himself and trying to make others think more positively of him while also not suspecting him of anything. That and using his abilities in a couple other ways such as mimicking other individuals or even hiding in plain sight.
Well, people (including me lol) still have to write for characters, so maybe once a few more CS sheets are made, you can finalize your choice.

Right? That's the main reason why I kept the photo lol

Yw lol
And yes, it is, poor Lana lmao. Seems like the sorceress has a lot left to learn.
AND THANK YOU, I was hoping you'd get the joke I was making there-

Well, people (including me lol) still have to write for characters, so maybe once a few more CS sheets are made, you can finalize your choice.
Nothing is scary those cuckoos.. dear god lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back