• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
If it's a limit of two I'll probably go with my oc, Aelius, and maybe someone from Persona 5. Maybe Ann would be fun to have around and I don't rp her as much as I'd like
Ann and Kat would be good besties, now that I think about it.

Just to give a little idea of the OC of mine I'm thinking of using, I offer the art I have of him
67737492_WmgDmvmoGxYz7e4.png

Ann and Kat would be good besties, now that I think about it.
I don't know anything about Kat, but doing a quick read of her wiki, her personality does sound like Ann. I could deffo see them getting along quite well!

Just to give a little idea of the OC of mine I'm thinking of using, I offer the art I have of him

I don't know anything about Kat, but doing a quick read of her wiki, her personality does sound like Ann. I could deffo see them getting along quite well!
He's really cute! I love the sun theme he has going on.

So cute

I’m getting little bro must be protected vibes lol could be wrong.

πŸ“ΈπŸ€¨
I don't know yet, but most likely it will be able to be chosen. As you know, the route of forests is more monster-slaying and gritty, while the route of caverns is more stealthy and tactical. I feel like it would be best to have people place their characters in the party that suits their strengths the most, although if too many people are in one route, I'll have to move people around.
Listen, I'm not ashamed of it. M!Byleth especially, is a grand weakness of mine.
I'm probably going to use Lana from HW, and probably Tails from Sonic cuz why tf not. Lana would probs go into the forest party (since she's a war-hardened sorceress), and Tails and his gadgets would definitely be useful for stealth, so he'd go into the caverns party.
I made a new page for Lore, where I'll try to add more every day. Sorry there's not a lot in there right now, I'm just not in the mood to rn qwq
Fandom - [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (Lore)
Yayyyy, it's up :3

I feel the dire need to give Aelius headpats, someone restrain me-

Listen, I'm not ashamed of it. M!Byleth especially, is a grand weakness of mine.
I'm probably going to use Lana from HW, and probably Tails from Sonic cuz why tf not. Lana would probs go into the forest party (since she's a war-hardened sorceress), and Tails and his gadgets would definitely be useful for stealth, so he'd go into the caverns party.

Yayyyy, it's up :3

I feel the dire need to give Aelius headpats, someone restrain me-
I'm leaning towards Byleth tbh, so I'll make sure to use the male variant for your pleasure :>
Also thinking about using Megaman bc I used to be really into that fandom, plus I can see Tails geeking out over this high-tech robot.

He is part of a trio based on sun, moon and stars ^^

He is the "baby" of his trio so completely understandable He's also purposefully meant to be considered the "Sora" of them too
I see Ace treating him like a little bro he’s a good guy like that.

He is part of a trio based on sun, moon and stars ^^

He is the "baby" of his trio so completely understandable He's also purposefully meant to be considered the "Sora" of them too
He do be baby
I'm leaning towards Byleth tbh, so I'll make sure to use the male variant for your pleasure :>
Also thinking about using Megaman bc I used to be really into that fandom, plus I can see Tails geeking out over this high-tech robot.
Thank you for your services, Ever :]
Ah! That would be really cute, considering Megaman is kinda stoic (cause robot, duh), so to just have this little fox fawning over him just for existing would be adorable XD

He do be baby

Ah! That would be really cute, considering Megaman is kinda stoic (cause robot, duh), so to just have this little fox fawning over him just for existing would be adorable XD
Luffy would too lol given his crew mate Franky is a cyborg :]

Literally there’s scenes where he’s fawning over Franky’s upgrades XD

He do be baby

Rock: *waves*
Tails:
Surprised Pikachu Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave

I’m seeing Ace getting along with everyone he’s like that. He has that cool older bro teddy bear vibe though reckless like Luffy he’s polite then he is.

Rock: *waves*
Tails:
Surprised Pikachu Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave
Tails: "Oh my god, you're a fully sentient robot? And you have the ability to copy the powers of enemies?? I gotta see this, the only robot that's like you in my world is Metal Sonic and he's tried to kill me and my friends a couple of times, I engineer a lot and I've never met someone like you before-"
Rock: "...Cool."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back