• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings muffin's new and improved mxm thread

MoxxyMoxx

the enby autist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
GUESS WHO'S BACK
It's me! Muffin!
Now I am here for mxm and for experienced rpers. Between 1-5 paragraphs. No doubles. A good level of understanding for what each other want. Good spelling, grammar and punctuation. Generally, someone who can be on a similar level to me. Also recommend me stuff. I will say if I think it's good.

Prompt Words:
Workplace, Superhero, Fantasy, Dystopian, Crime, High-School, College, Asylum, YouTube, Band, Friends to Lovers, Enemies to Lovers, *Opposites Attract*, Robots, Magic, Modern-Fantasy, *Cuties*, Manipulation, Good-Vs-Bad, *Angst*, *Drama*, *Romance*, Crime, Mystery, *Soulmates*, Slice of Life, Realistic,

Fandoms:
*-Detroit Become Human-*
OCxOC
-Harry Potter-
OCxOC
-Kpop-
OCxOC

AxBs
A Classic Trope / Romance
Person A is a cutie patooty. Person B is a tough guy. Love ensues.

*Current Cravings*
I would like to play soft characters as I have been playing so many tough guys but this isn't a big deal if you're not up for it.
*I like the idea of soulmates sharing senses or feeling each others pain or writing appears on both their skin.*
Something to do with music maybe.

Stars mean stuff I like the sound of at the moment. Bold is a character I particularly want to be.

See you around.
🧁

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back