• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MTTS ◘ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Literally the same reasons my friend. I have like 4 dnd discord servers and a few RP servers, I also have a couple just people servers. But I like it so it's good.

Literally the same reasons my friend. I have like 4 dnd discord servers and a few RP servers, I also have a couple just people servers. But I like it so it's good.
That's so many! I only have three discord servers and one of those is for the group I play with on Mondays to spitball ideas and arrange new games! My favourite being the Doughy Bungeon: a baked good based dungeon where the objective is to save Bavid Doughy.

That... Has made my night xD. I only have so many because I run 2 games and I'm in 2 games. Plus sometimes someone wants to do a one shot or a mini campaign or something and we either set up a special room for it or just open a new server for it depending in how much of an info dump they wanna give. I'm a weeb as you can probably tell by my prof pic so I am trying to test run a campaign idea baised around the mechanics and ideas of Danmachi since season 2 is airing and it got me inspired x3. But if i have the go ahead i can make a server for this RP when i wake up tomorrow. You caught me before i went to sleep at... 2:20am... Hecc

Kabochamp Kabochamp

Lekiel Lekiel Kabochamp Kabochamp Matt l ttaM Matt l ttaM OSWonder OSWonder NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack

I literally opened a basic server, gonna add rooms as they're asked for.

Hmm... Was hoping to learn how to do this on my own... I would've said thanks, but no thanks...

But anyhow, you've set it up. I wouldn't want the effort wasted.

Last edited:
Yes! Unless... you've good reason not to have one and still be called a budding soon-to-be Magician =D
There's only so much one can achieve as a human even with extreme talent, without the Magician-Demon bond. Even though I only mentioned certain demons that would allow direct Magic siphoning to enhance spells, simply having a demon shackled to a Magician already passively increases his/her magical strength!
Ok cool also is it possible for demons to have forms of items instead of animals? Like can thier form be like a necklace or something of that nature?

Summoned Demons during Reckoning
animegirl20 animegirl20 Some added tidbit for your knowledge :D

Do bear in mind Insurgo and now, Clades, class demons summoned as a result of your Reckoning while assigned by me, is still a result of many many many factors. Stats, character background, and how you act and interact in the RP.

When do we start learning magic
When does one actually start going to these magic schools? Is it when they show signs of having magic? Lekiel Lekiel

There's the normal schooling, then there's magic. Normal schooling as per usual, real magic schooling... starts at about 12 plus minus a year.

Most humans can perform magic in this world. It's not terribly special compared to other universes. It is only a matter of whether one can afford it. The magic schools teach other more mundane subjects as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back